• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

What's the big deal if you get a little turd on your fingers? You're going to wash your hands anyway, right?

Vodka sauce is so low on the pyramid of great sauces, you should be taken out back and beaten for your utterance. eatlesspantsfitfatty

"vodka sauce"

what a fucking rube

Fuckin' A right, baby.

OT436304S.jpg

When you back-to-front wipe that, you KNOW IT.

What's the big deal if you get a little turd on your fingers? You're going to wash your hands anyway, right?

If you get crap on any part of body other than b-hole, you will not feel clean without a shower.

Is your shit flat? Gaps are for trapping remnant chunks. Flat just smears them around.

negative; i find folding allows for better precision and less wasted paper. The only argument for bunching is when you're stuck w/ low-quality TP.

you grew up in a trailer in kentucky, what do you know?

your sauce was ketchup

All "Internet is Serious Business" aside, I know from posts like that, that I am better than you.

Last edited:
I've gotten a lot of helpful information on smoking food.

Also, this is where I learned about the large ice cube trays and the spherical cubes.

Also, all kidding aside I've learned a lot on the Tunnels. It's easy to have a fairly insulated view when you've spent most of your life in school.

ITT: Posters talk about wiping shit from their ass while Moonz derides a small number of posters for not putting caviar in their spaghetti sauce.

Thread title: Best Information ever taken from this board

Ah, just another day on The Pit.

actually, a bottarga sauce is classic.

I learned that dwarves are extremely sensitive creatures who view these boards as a safe haven from the real world

I was wondering how this thread got so many replies so quickly. I feel like a similar topic failed not too long ago.

sitting, folded, paper over the top of the roll. Vodka sauce is delicious, though I don't know if I'd say best evarrr.

I've made legit friends from this board (well the different iterations of the boards), so while that doesn't count as information it's probably the best thing I've come away with.

I was just trying to think of the most generic pasta sauce out there. Although, a thoughtfully prepared marinara is pretty damn good.

The new trend of baby wipes for grown ups has been a phenomenal evolution.

END OF THREAD. You can wipe standing up holding a watermelon and still be able to do the job with the wonderous flushable wipe. They are one of man's greatest inventions.

Back