• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

HOF worthy thread right here.

And you "standers" should be segregated from the rest of civilized society.

Vodka sauce is so low on the pyramid of great sauces, you should be taken out back and beaten for your utterance. eatlesspantsfitfatty

"vodka sauce"

what a fucking rube

Depends on the use. I use a jersey tomato vodka sauce as the base for my pizzas and it is awesome - but it wouldn't be my first choice on pasta.

Best information ever taken from this board or the old board:

2) That I was in the minority and an idiot in thinking the Lee Harvey Oswlad did not act alone, and most think he is the sole gunman.

Wait, what?

now I've learned I should be scared about what some people believe

I think the OP is wrong about the latest generations grooming habits.

The Pit is dead.

BACK TO THE QUAD!

1341197706246.png

I think fat kids have to stand because they don't have the dexterity to do the lean and tilt.

I think fat kids have to stand because they don't have the dexterity to do the lean and tilt.

Lulz no.

Just tried the sitting wipe, meh. Didn't feel any better wrt cleaning things up/access, and also super inconvenient since tp was on the left side of the toilet. Don't think I'm going to convert anytime soon.

Also, if I had tried DF07's between the legs wipe there would have been poop contact, no bueno.

Also, if I had tried DF07's between the legs wipe there would have been poop contact, no bueno.

I have been wiping these way for about 27ish years, and I have never had poop contact that I can recall.*

*The rare exception of the super wet, almost didn't make it shits that essentially smear throughout your entire crack to limits that seem to deny the laws of physics, but I cannot imagine a different technique would have helped. Those require showering ASAP.

Travel advice on this board is pretty spot on. You might have to wade through some smartass responses but there is usually some very good information.

I have been wiping these way for about 27ish years, and I have never had poop contact that I can recall.*

*The rare exception of the super wet, almost didn't make it shits that essentially smear throughout your entire crack to limits that seem to deny the laws of physics, but I cannot imagine a different technique would have helped. Those require showering ASAP.

Nope, with proper technique even those can be avoided.

Back