• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

wouldn't you place a great bolognese over a great marinara, even though a great marinara is a million times better than vodka sauce?

might as well eat pasta tikka masala

recipe for great bolognese please?

If we are supposed to stand and wipe, why is the toilet paper mounted at sitting level?

Start at 2:35:

Sadly, I found this on a completely separate online journey today (on the front page of my Reddit).

Who the fuck actually stands up? I just lean, wipe front to back vigourously, drop it, flush.... wtf is so confusing?

Btw, Cookout, your comment about poop iceberg leads me to believe that you don't courtesy flush. That's just sadistic.

Without these boards, I would've never learned about the strange phenomenon of Californians thanking bus drivers.

Btw, Cookout, your comment about poop iceberg leads me to believe that you don't courtesy flush. That's just sadistic.

Haha, nevar. I always survey my work unless I'm at someone's house or there isn't a fan in the bathroom. Had one today as long as my arm, was awesome.

I used to stand and converted to a sitter. I think I just learned to stand when I was a kid. Shit, it may have been because of the boards that I decided to give sitting a chance. In the end, I'm not sure there is a huge difference because the older I get, the nastier and more toxic my dumps are. They are just old man alcoholic dumps on repeat and no matter how much you wipe, you're gonna have to deal with anal leakage in a couple hours anyway. I need to just start putting tampons up there.

I used to stand and converted to a sitter. I think I just learned to stand when I was a kid. Shit, it may have been because of the boards that I decided to give sitting a chance. In the end, I'm not sure there is a huge difference because the older I get, the nastier and more toxic my dumps are. They are just old man alcoholic dumps on repeat and no matter how much you wipe, you're gonna have to deal with anal leakage in a couple hours anyway. I need to just start putting tampons up there.

Soak them in vodka first and it's a win-win!

Haha, nevar. I always survey my work unless I'm at someone's house or there isn't a fan in the bathroom. Had one today as long as my arm, was awesome.

You can look then flush. I have some giant dumps, so I can't chance a clog.

Without these boards, I would've never learned about the strange phenomenon of Californians thanking bus drivers.

I just spent 3 days in California...not a single thank you heard the entire time. WHY DOES HE LIE???

Yeah, but you're not getting the full vantage point if you're only looking through your legs while sitting.

You can wipe while sitting, stand up,then flush. If you flush while you're still sitting... You deserve whatever splash back you get.

You can wipe while sitting, stand up,then flush. If you flush while you're still sitting... You deserve whatever splash back you get.

My logs are like little Sudanese kids at the bottom of a pool. I need the courtesy flush. I am not above a triple
flusher.

i was comfortable with this convo until a female posted about it. now i'm disgusted.

Back