• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Best information ever taken from this board or the old board:

1) In a discussion on Pasta Sauces I learned Vodka sauce was the winner “end of discussion” . I tried it and it has been two years since I ever used another sauce.
2) That I was in the minority and an idiot in thinking the Lee Harvey Oswlad did not act alone, and most think he is the sole gunman.
3)That all college ladies trim the field bare. Finished college in the nineties and the “football ticket” was the aggressive groomer.
4)” Smoking Food” thread. Learned I was in a minority to those that liked to smoke meat and learned a few tips I have tried and actually enjoyed.
5)"The Laugh you Lose” thread.... I usually lose on the first new page I view, the people on this board are amazing at finding some funny shit on the internet. Great for a Friday at work.

Last edited:
6) Don't wipe back to front.

7) Some people don't wipe while sitting.

Wipe while sitting? I don't even... You have to get up to wipe your ass, that's the human condition. There's only one direction for a sitting wipe, and that's back to front.

Last edited:
8) chicks actually want to do it in the butt, but most of our cocks are just too big.

You lean forward, wipe front to back then drop in toilet. 2nd or 3rd wipe is back to front.

If your ass leaves the seat you are no longer "sitting" so therefore you are not wiping while sitting. You might as well just stand up instead of doing an awkward half stand-up to wipe.

Things I learned on the boards: People wipe while "sitting"

Where was this original discussion about wiping and how are cookout and mdmh still confused?

Where was this original discussion about wiping and how are cookout and mdmh still confused?

I'm only confused because either a) people can put their arms through toilet seats/apparatus, b) they're actually wiping back to front (gross), or c) they aren't technically wiping while sitting, and are just doing squats for the hell of it post-shit.

Lol, doing a weird balancing act on the toilet does not seem appealing whatsoever. What's the benefit of wiping without fully standing? I feel like you're missing out on the full power and accessibility that provides you. Probably a lot of partially wiped asses running around.

Back