• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

You can wipe while sitting, stand up,then flush. If you flush while you're still sitting... You deserve whatever splash back you get.

If your shit is as nasty as mine often is, certain situations require a flush without the ass ever leaving the seat, to include leaning to the side for a wipe. Gotta get that fucker sunk and under because any exposure to the outside world means toxic death for the people who use that bathroom in the next hour or two. I consider it to be the Uber Courtesy Flush.

i was comfortable with this convo until a female posted about it. now i'm disgusted.

This reminds me of a time my brother was visiting and we were having a party at 709. He's talking to this chick and they're both feeling it.

Later that night he is waiting to use the bathroom and its taking forever and finally this chick walks out. He said it was like a hazardous waste zone. Obviously there was no love connection. Hearing him tell the story the next day was hilarious.

This reminds me of a time my brother was visiting and we were having a party at 709. He's talking to this chick and they're both feeling it.

Later that night he is waiting to use the bathroom and its taking forever and finally this chick walks out. He said it was like a hazardous waste zone. Obviously there was no love connection. Hearing him tell the story the next day was hilarious.

Someone on this board posted what was quite possibly the funniest anecdote ever about ripping ass while in bed with a chick while her roommate was also in the room. The roommate stormed out, blaming the other roommate saying, "you smell horrible." I LOLed about that story for days.

My logs are like little Sudanese kids at the bottom of a pool. I need the courtesy flush. I am not above a triple
flusher.

We were the first residents of Polo right after it opened, and the plumbing sucked. 4 or 5 flush dumps were routine. We mounted a whiteboard above the toilet, threw in a 1,000 Flushes tablet, and marked off each flush on the whiteboard to see if the name was true. The damn thing was burnt out by about 400 flushes.

Haha, nevar. I always survey my work unless I'm at someone's house or there isn't a fan in the bathroom. Had one today as long as my arm, was awesome.

If it looks like a piece of poop, it's probably a piece of poop. Or maybe it’s mud.

Someone on this board posted what was quite possibly the funniest anecdote ever about ripping ass while in bed with a chick while her roommate was also in the room. The roommate stormed out, blaming the other roommate saying, "you smell horrible." I LOLed about that story for days.

that's probably the second best fart story on the boards.

first is defs the guy that dutch ovened his dog which caused it to throw up which caused his wife to throw up. that may be one of the greatest achievements in the history of western civilization. i find myself laughing about that story randomly.

that's probably the second best fart story on the boards.

first is defs the guy that dutch ovened his dog which caused it to throw up which caused his wife to throw up. that may be one of the greatest achievements in the history of western civilization. i find myself laughing about that story randomly.

YES, bmoney, that is my favorite story too! I just came here to post it, actually.

How do you make a dog throw up? They'll eat the grossest shit imaginable.

The rare exception of the super wet, almost didn't make it shits that essentially smear throughout your entire crack to limits that seem to deny the laws of physics, but I cannot imagine a different technique would have helped.

These require a daub, not a wipe, and with more paper. The daub absorbs. The wipe spreads.

I don't understand standers at all. I'd be terrified of poop falling onto the floor/my pants at some point during the process.

Back