• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Still saving up cash to build the clan castle. How should I set up my defenses. It seems like I should protect my cash and elixir storage and my mortar, so I kinda have them in the middle with a wall around them. And them i was gonna line the outside of the wall with the meaningless buildings that just regenerate like barracks, mines, etc

That's exactly how mine is set up

If I have two building right next to each other, does that work like a wall or can attackers just walk in between them?

If I have two building right next to each other, does that work like a wall or can attackers just walk in between them?

Barbs Archers will attack those building first, Giants and Goblins will walk past them since they attack defenses and resources before turning their attention to anything else.

Definitely not true about attacking upward since I regularly see others with a town hall 2 levels above mine.

I try to keep my trophy count below 1450 right now. Once I upgrade my troops ill aim for 1650 or so.

Maybe it was 2 levels, then. Either way, I advise upgrading your town hall last.

I'm in the clan! LOL i thought my setup was bad, then i attacked someone. No walls, 2 cannons, lol!

LOL he tried to revenge me with 1 (ONE!) goblin

I just let me friend in. He just started. Told him not to send us anything unless they're within 5 levels of himself.

What happens if you attack, and the dude has no cash/elixir, so you just end battle without deploying troops? It doesn't seem to negatively effect you...

What happens if you attack, and the dude has no cash/elixir, so you just end battle without deploying troops? It doesn't seem to negatively effect you...

If you end with never attacking it doesn't count as attacking. You can also select to go to another opponent and keep skipping until you get someone you want to attack (it charges you each time).

How do you get in a clan? Just go shop around? I want a clan willing to support my total destruction of Tiltdeac!

What the crap just happened? I attacked some dude and a huge army rushed out and obliterated me.....I thought only walls/canons/mortars etc served as defense?

What the crap just happened? I attacked some dude and a huge army rushed out and obliterated me.....I thought only walls/canons/mortars etc served as defense?

Lol thats the benefit of being in a clan, your clan can send you troops to be stored in the clan castle so that when you are attacked they will deploy and fight

You have 30 secs to preview another base. If you skip to another player within that 30 secs, you are fine, if you end the battle after the 30secs, even if you dont deploy troops, you lose trophy points; basically you forfeit.

Am I the only one who only uses clan troops solely for defense? I get attacked enough(3 times overnight alone) that I can't spare them.

I use them when I attack all the time. This is also why I'm one of the constant requesters of troops (sorry guys). On the bright side, I also donate a ton of troops and I'm getting closer to the achievement for donating.

You have 30 secs to preview another base. If you skip to another player within that 30 secs, you are fine, if you end the battle after the 30secs, even if you dont deploy troops, you lose trophy points; basically you forfeit.

Even after 30 seconds, if you don't deploy, you don't lose trophies.

Back