• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Good idea, I had not thought of this. It wasn't until recently that I started training over my space capacity (185 right now) before going into a battle so afterwards my camp wasn't as empty when I returned.

disclosure, my Clans name is "Rick". do people like the dragons for defense? it occurred to me they might be limited b/c it's only one unit vs a big group for defense.

Which are the best troops to upgrade first?

I always do Barbs --> Archers --> Giants --> Wall Breakers --> Goblins --> Healers

But the correct answer is probably whatever you use the most, depending on your personal strategy

Does anyone use wizards? I'm not really sure what to so with them and they take forever

Does anyone use wizards? I'm not really sure what to so with them and they take forever

I used to use them. They really pack a punch if you can make sure they stay alive.

They are beasts on defense bc of their splash damage.

Can't get over the 1 million hump to get the dark elixir drill. I always stall out around 600,000 before getting attacked and losing a quarter of it.

Can't get over the 1 million hump to get the dark elixir drill. I always stall out around 600,000 before getting attacked and losing a quarter of it.

The drill is so weak, and costs a ton to upgrade. You are probably better off getting dark elixir in attacks than with the drill I'd say.

Level 1 gets 20 Dark Elixir/hour and stores 120 total. So it would take you over 80 hours of drilling without ever getting raided to fill up your 10000 storage.

The drill is so weak, and costs a ton to upgrade. You are probably better off getting dark elixir in attacks than with the drill I'd say.

Level 1 gets 20 Dark Elixir/hour and stores 120 total. So it would take you over 80 hours of drilling without ever getting raided to fill up your 10000 storage.

You mean 500 hours?

I recommend getting the drill. The steady stream of elixir helps. The biggest problem is the low storage on it at lvl1

If you are having trouble keeping your resources, just knock yourself down about 50 trophies. You can get them back quickly.

I'm pretty low level overall: level 5 town hall, under 1000 trophies, etc, but I think I have a pretty good base setup. Motherfucker just attacked me with 5 level 4 giants, 40 level 4 archers, 40 level 4 barbs and 4 FUCKING DRAGONS. They need to tweak this trophies dictate the matchups thing. Or at least give some people more incentive to have trophies instead of just losing them on purpose.

I'm pretty low level overall: level 5 town hall, under 1000 trophies, etc, but I think I have a pretty good base setup. Motherfucker just attacked me with 5 level 4 giants, 40 level 4 archers, 40 level 4 barbs and 4 FUCKING DRAGONS. They need to tweak this trophies dictate the matchups thing. Or at least give some people more incentive to have trophies instead of just losing them on purpose.

Is there confirmation somewhere that trophies dictate the matchmaking?

There were varied suggested things that supposedly dictate who matches up with you when attacking.

Is there confirmation somewhere that trophies dictate the matchmaking?

There were varied suggested things that supposedly dictate who matches up with you when attacking.

Yeah, if you go to help and support under settings, it says "player vs player matchmaking is based solely on the amount of trophies you have."

Currently just raiding with 180 lvl 5 barbs. Only costs 18,000 elixir to field the army, and they ravage everything in sight. Have not got below 50% yet and always get all of their goods.

Currently just raiding with 180 lvl 5 barbs. Only costs 18,000 elixir to field the army, and they ravage everything in sight. Have not got below 50% yet and always get all of their goods.

LOL I used 5 of them in one of my attack and they just wrecked shit. 180 of them is ridiculous.

Back