• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

I pretty much always use a healer these days. Go after the air defense, then drop the healer. Works pretty well.

I'm still level 5 town hall, so no healer yet. I'm generally going a couple of wallbreakers, 8-10 giants, then mostly archers and a few barbs. I'll go goblin heavy if I just want to resource mine. The problem is most of the people I get matched up with are WAY higher level than me. I'd say I'm skipping 15-20 people just to get one that I have some chance of actually doing some damage against.

I'm still level 5 town hall, so no healer yet. I'm generally going a couple of wallbreakers, 8-10 giants, then mostly archers and a few barbs. I'll go goblin heavy if I just want to resource mine. The problem is most of the people I get matched up with are WAY higher level than me. I'd say I'm skipping 15-20 people just to get one that I have some chance of actually doing some damage against.

I probably spend 200,000 skipping people every day. It costs me 520 to skip and I probably scroll through 35 bases each attack, and do around 10 attacks a day. :eek:

LOL I used 5 of them in one of my attack and they just wrecked shit. 180 of them is ridiculous.

I'm currently sitting on 1,700,000 elixir. Trying to get to 2,250,000 today to start the upgrade for lvl 5 archers then im turning my attention to upgrading my camps. 220 barbs will be boss :)

Currently just raiding with 180 lvl 5 barbs. Only costs 18,000 elixir to field the army, and they ravage everything in sight. Have not got below 50% yet and always get all of their goods.

Heh, I might try that. I use a good mix right now, but 180 barbs seems like fun.

I'm at 1.65m elixir right now, saving for the 2m barracks upgrade, but considering saving for the 5-star archers. Any thoughts?

The upgraded dark barracks dude is actually pretty good. Still can't waste DAT DARK ELIXIR, but it's at least promising.

Heh, I might try that. I use a good mix right now, but 180 barbs seems like fun.

I'm at 1.65m elixir right now, saving for the 2m barracks upgrade, but considering saving for the 5-star archers. Any thoughts?

The upgraded dark barracks dude is actually pretty good. Still can't waste DAT DARK ELIXIR, but it's at least promising.

Im sitting on 5,000 DARK GOO, I guess my play with that is to just hit 10,000 for the king

It seems like they have changed who you can battle after the whole lame league thing they instituted.

2 weeks ago I was constantly robbing people of 100K gold and 100K elixer per raid. Now I am scrolling through dozens of peeps and dont find anyone with near that loot. My army is 200 strong so need like at least 60K to go to battle.

Having all the higher level upgrades that take a week to complete is really starting to take the fun out of it. Im on the last day of upgrading my research to then wait another week on lvl 5 troops.

Last edited:
Currently just raiding with 180 lvl 5 barbs. Only costs 18,000 elixir to field the army, and they ravage everything in sight. Have not got below 50% yet and always get all of their goods.

Some guy just tried bringing that shit my way and I pooned him.

I've upgraded two of my camps and the third is currently upgrading. I'll do the fourth and then start saving for LVL 5s.

Im sitting on 5,000 DARK GOO, I guess my play with that is to just hit 10,000 for the king

One I got to about 6000, I spent time attacking ONLY to get the dark elixir. I'd take losses if I could just get 200+ dark elixir.

It's really freaking hard to get to 10k, because once you get to 8k or so people attack the shit out of you. The drill fills up at 120, and people steal like 300 at a time, so it's difficult to make up your losses while your shield is up.

Also, yeah, if someone brought 180 lvl5 barbs at me he'd get rocked. Good mortars just destroy that shit.

So I have the 2.25m elixir. Barracks upgrade?(pekka) archer upgrade?(5 star). Dragon upgrade?(lvl 2)

Also, yeah, if someone brought 180 lvl5 barbs at me he'd get rocked. Good mortars just destroy that shit.

you just have to be selective with who you attack. If they have every structure surrounded with walls ill pass but if its just a big box outlining their camp its over

you just have to be selective with who you attack. If they have every structure surrounded with walls ill pass but if its just a big box outlining their camp its over

Oh yeah, people with a big box outlining their base are just asking for it.

I still haven't rearranged my base since upgrading my town hall to lvl9. I have 50 walls to spend, and my layout kind of sucks right now, but It's soooo frustrating to have to move around all my buildings one at a time.

It seems like they have changed who you can battle after the whole lame league thing they instituted.

2 weeks ago I was constantly robbing people of 100K gold and 100K elixer per raid. Now I am scrolling through dozens of peeps and dont find anyone with near that loot. My army is 200 strong so need like at least 60K to go to battle.

Having all the higher level upgrades that take a week to complete is really starting to take the fun out of it. Im on the last day of upgrading my research to then wait another week on lvl 5 troops.

The fun is in waiting and hitting those deadline. I think they have done an excellent job of rewarding long term players. Without spending hundreds of real dollars, little rich kids cant pay to catch up to you. I have no complaints with the build time. The fun is in the journey

word

Back