• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Read the title as "Clash of Cans" and was hoping to see pics of boobs. That would be an awesome thread.

new update coming. Only new thing ive seen announced is attack log.

I just updated. The majority of the enhancements are on the high-end side, nothing much that will impact me right now except the decrease in cost to upgrade to Town Hall to Level 9 from $4mil to $3mil.

Also, on my phone it now seems to be a little blurry (iphone5), not sure if it is my eyes, but the zoom is better but the 'sharpness' seems different. Not a big deal but it seems different.

So when I switch from the 5 to the 5s last week it erased all of my game content. I assumed that just backing it up to my computer would save my progress but apparently you have to be logged into gamecenter to transfer across devices. Oh well, it was a fun 9 month ride. Downloaded Samurai Siege today, new, exact same concept with better graphics and more troops/defenses. Ill give it a try and report back.

Anyone else still playing? If the boards clan went inactive, we'd welcome anyone to join "The Wild Bunch"

I still play. Shit is addictive. The whole 'play for 5 mins, rebuild for 30-60 mins' thing works perfectly for ADD office tempo.

I was playing actively for a while but over the past week or so I've kind of been in a lull. It takes so long to get to 6 million coins or 3 million Elixir for one upgrade that it's kind of gotten boring to me.

I was playing actively for a while but over the past week or so I've kind of been in a lull. It takes so long to get to 6 million coins or 3 million Elixir for one upgrade that it's kind of gotten boring to me.

Exactly. Without constant checking/playing, its really hard to keep up with loss from attacks.

I'm close to bailing. Takes too long to get the required elixir to upgrade when you don't play all the time, and I can only check it once or twice a day.

Still going strong. Getting to 40k dark elixer for the queen is taking me two months.

Honestly, I don't attack people all that often. I just mine and upgrade, mine and upgrade. Probably doing it wrong but it means I can check for 15 seconds five or six times a day.

Anyone still play? Just came to android so I picked it up and need a clan

Back