• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

I can't figure out how to search for clans. I know I did it before, but can't figure out how.

So it sounds like it's now important to not have inactive players in your clan, since they count towards your clan strength in matching you up but they won't help you as far as winning the clan war.

So it sounds like it's now important to not have inactive players in your clan, since they count towards your clan strength in matching you up but they won't help you as far as winning the clan war.

If buckets will promote someone else we can start offloading

hey guys, so i switched from an iphone to a galaxy and i'm not sure how to access my old clan

when i download/start clash of clans it just starts me with a new clan every time

someone hang around in buzzout for a little bit and post about the change. did it delete my message after I left the clan?

@ClashofClans: Chief, the UPDATE is here :) :) Maintenance break coming soon!!!

New Clan = ogboards

Back