• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

What's our clan wars strategy?

I think we need to protect the town halls and move the resources to outside the walls. Saving a star will probably be important.

What's our clan wars strategy?

I think we need to protect the town halls and move the resources to outside the walls. Saving a star will probably be important.

yeah, that's kind of the basic strategy. If your town hall goes down, you lose automatically. I put mine in the middle and surround it with archers, cannons, etc... I throw some storage in the middle and try to spread the weapons a little bit.

yeah, that's kind of the basic strategy. If your town hall goes down, you lose automatically. I put mine in the middle and surround it with archers, cannons, etc... I throw some storage in the middle and try to spread the weapons a little bit.

Storage shouldn't matter in clan wars as you can't win/lose resources from attacks. At least that's how I see it

y'all are really good at this game, who is the crystal (purple shield) player?

i have a bunch of healers if anyone wants those...i'm currently upgrading to dragons

y'all are really good at this game, who is the crystal (purple shield) player?

i have a bunch of healers if anyone wants those...i'm currently upgrading to dragons

Yeah just make sure you only donate the low-mid level troops to players around that level. We're more than happy to donate our high level troops, just don't give us low levels.

so my village/war base is pretty much low man on the totem pole. Should I donate my own troops to my war base during prep day, or should I let you guys donate your badass troops to my war base?

This first war is going to be a bloodbath. The other clan's worst player is definitely beatable by any of our bottom guys (myself included) but the next one up is a beast. Not sure if I can take him even with my best army.

Also, this is coming from one of the bottom guys, but for purposes of the clan war only and to have the best shot at winning, shouldn't only the very best guys donate only the very best troops?

Do troops and spells used count against your allotment for clan wars?

How many days do I have to protect my town hall?

And first war is going to be a bloodbath. Suggest arming with max traps and upgrading your bombs.

Yeah we're going to get slapped tonight. I started searching for a war as soon as we were eligible which was probably a mistake, should have waited until today and let everyone get in.

So are we thinking we basically give them the 50% star and do everything we can to protect the town hall?

I wish the town setup you build for clan wars was independent of the real one.

So are we thinking we basically give them the 50% star and do everything we can to protect the town hall?

I wish the town setup you build for clan wars was independent of the real one.

Me too, I thought that was the point of clan wars

Back