• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

So when the starting shield runs out, rando people or goblins can attack me?

people

its not so bad though, i don't know what the ratio is but even if they destroy your village, it only takes a portion of the stash that you actually have/use

I started building walls but I need to upgrade Town Hall to Level 5 before I can build more...now I can't surround my town...lol

I'm so addicted to this game. Was up until 1 am trying to get 3 million elixir.

I'm so addicted to this game. Was up until 1 am trying to get 3 million elixir.

What does this involve?....I'm guessing you're buying gems?

It seems like earning them naturally would take forever without bumping up the upgrades quickly

Last edited:
What does this involved?....I'm guessing you're buying gems?

It seems like earning them naturally would take forever without bumping up the upgrades quickly

I earned them naturally through attacking, both multi player and single player. The last single player battle has 800k gold and 800k elixir available. I did use some gems to boost my barracks to create archers really quickly.

My measly town would be in but you wouldn't be gaining much...no idea how the clan thing works as I just started

Clans unlock when you rebuild the ruined castle. They allow you to store 5,10,15 troops to fight off people or for attacking.

Set up a pit clan and i'll join.

Fuck you people for making me download this. This is the gayest thing I have done since letting Manti Teo convince me to visit RJ's gloryhole.

I built my walls into the back corner. It looks like my village ppl can just walk around the wall when it hits the border, can attackers do that as well? Meaning I need to build a square wall around my ish?

Doing pretty well I think? Still have over a day on my shield and have a bunch of those big warrior bros, two cannons a archer stand and a mortar.

I am in as well, but I am early on in the process, level 10 right now. Spent those dern gems up too fast.

Fuck you people for making me download this. This is the gayest thing I have done since letting Manti Teo convince me to visit RJ's gloryhole.

I built my walls into the back corner. It looks like my village ppl can just walk around the wall when it hits the border, can attackers do that as well? Meaning I need to build a square wall around my ish?

Doing pretty well I think? Still have over a day on my shield and have a bunch of those big warrior bros, two cannons a archer stand and a mortar.

you can move all your buildings including walls at any time

Yeah I know. You can save $$ on walls though if you only have to build 2 instead of 4. It looks like the ppl can just walk around them if you dont make a 4 sizded a wall tho, even if your walls stop at the border of the game.

Back