• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Yeah I know. You can save $$ on walls though if you only have to build 2 instead of 4. It looks like the ppl can just walk around them if you dont make a 4 sizded a wall tho, even if your walls stop at the border of the game.

Pretty sure they can attack from those open sides anyway.

The borders of the map don't help keep out bad guys. Move any building on your map, right after you place it, a little white line will appear all around your buildings. Enemies can place troops anywhere outside of the white lines. Hope that makes sense.

Walls only work if they're connected together with no gaps. Even then, archers can still shoot over them.

I would be in, but my work wifi is not working so I can't check but like once aday so I am way behind.

My shield goes in 2 hours. Time to start configuring my base I guess.

Any tips? Just back it into a corner?

Also what exactly am I trying to protect? Only the town hall? The resource storage? Other buildings?

Also what exactly am I trying to protect? Only the town hall? The resource storage? Other buildings?

i protected town hall, resource centers and defense weapons. Mining centers, barracks, army area etc outside my level 2 wall.

i've got the cash. starting "BuzzOut" now!

see if you guys can find the clan, i made it "invite only" but i'm not sure how to invite people

you need 200 trophies to join

Back