• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

ok, its now zero trophies, so if you have a clan castle you can join

lemme know if you guys can get it, name is:

buzzout

Requested to join. Time to start spending all my purple monies on building a massive army.

Probably going to delete this. It's affecting my sleeping. Woke up at 4:30 just to start a new build.

Sent request to join.

Dont' worry about losing your initial shield. You can't attack others while you have a shield, and if you get destroyed, you'll be shielded again for 12-18 hours (depending on how badly you fare).

all your buildings come right back. i don't know the ratio, but you only lose a fraction of your gold/elixir even if you get complete destroyed.

Do they come back to the level they were at?

Do they come back to the level they were at?

as far as i can tell. it takes em like 10-15 seconds to rebuild.

i think that's why the game is addictive, because its pretty much constant forward progress. never really have to backtrack or start over.

as far as i can tell. it takes em like 10-15 seconds to rebuild.

i think that's why the game is addictive, because its pretty much constant forward progress. never really have to backtrack or start over.

You can only lose gold/elixir and trophies. Your buildings that were destroyed in the battle will auto rebuild and there is no other negative effect of being attacked.

but you don't lose all your gold/elixir, just a portion right?

what did you guys do to request to join the clan? my buddy wants to join and can't figure it out

Back