• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

what did you guys do to request to join the clan? my buddy wants to join and can't figure it out

If he can't figure it out then we don't want him.

I'm kidding. Sorta. Rebuild the clan castle then click join clan and proceed to type in buzzout.

buckets, you should fix your walls. Enemies can attack from off the map. Putting yourself in a corner with walls on two sides doesn't help you. You need to box in what you want to protect.

yeah, i wasted like 30 min reorganizing to a corner then looked it up online to confirm the above
Facepalm

I just got attacked twice within 5 minutes of the two attacks. Repelled them both. Like. A. Boss.

I advanced a little too far without upgrading my town hall. Oops. I have enough trophies now that I get attacked by people better than me, and I can't build any more defenses.

Should have my town hall upgraded by tonight though. Revenge will be mine.

Earlier tonight I stole 2100 dark elixir off some dude. Was freaking out. Now I'm just waiting for him to revenge

Had to go back to my previous, higher level clan. They load me up with level 3 and 4 troops and seem to be on a lot more.

Apologies for leaving the request out there, definitely bad form.

I'll come back to the fold in a week or so when buzzout is a little stronger.

Started playing this a few days ago and so far I'm up to Town Hall level 4. I'm trying to resist paying actual money to get another builder, but the time lapses are getting longer to upgrade things now so it's a slower process and I'm getting a little antsy.

I was mostly building up my defenses and staying in single player mode until last night. I attacked a few villages, and when I signed back on later I had been attacked 6-7 times... the last one finally killed my village so now I have a shield. After seeing that everything except gold and elixir regenerates immediately after the fight, I was thinking about spreading my ancillary buildings out, and only keeping resources (Elixir/gold) and defenses inside the wall. This way I can put a secondary wall around my gold and elixir storages.

Thoughts? The only downside I see is that it would be easier for an attacker to get partial damage with easy access to those buildings. The way I had it, with everything squished within the walls, was great for most attackers because they couldn't even get in... but the last guy had a wall bomber dude and then it was pretty easy for him to mow everything down (although he used a ton of troops).

God I feel so nerdy right now. (Although I am sorta nerdy, so it's all good...)

Back