• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Yea, I was thinking about it as well. I guess it is worth it to get the gems to buy the builder, instead of using those gems to speed up the building process with my original two builders.

Yea, I was thinking about it as well. I guess it is worth it to get the gems to buy the builder, instead of using those gems to speed up the building process with my original two builders.

This

I'm lawsonianwonder btw, should have went with SD3 to keep it simple but I was playing before our clan was created.

It is very good. Looking back at it I definitely should have spent the 5 bucks to get an additional builder.

It is very good. Looking back at it I definitely should have spent the 5 bucks to get an additional builder.

I like knowing that I haven't put any money into the game, getting 500 gems to buy that extra builder is the first huge milestone in the game.

Hell, I dropped money to get the 4th builder. I'm addicted.

Finally got the 2m gold to upgrade my town hall to level 8. Gimme that dark elixir pump.

Hell, I dropped money to get the 4th builder. I'm addicted.

Finally got the 2m gold to upgrade my town hall to level 8. Gimme that dark elixir pump.

Same. Boss is out of the office today so I dedicated the whole day to getting that 2,000,000. Started off with 450,000 this morning and hit 2,000,000 at lunchtime. Only took 7 attacks, got very lucky hitting bases with 270,000 and 250,000 back to back with little defense, didn't ever have to release the healer.

My standard lineup:

3 Wall Breakers (lvl 2, currently upgrading to 3)
1 Healer (lvl 2)
17 Giants (lvl 4)
35 Archers (lvl 4)
34 Barbs (lvl 4)

Same. Boss is out of the office today so I dedicated the whole day to getting that 2,000,000. Started off with 450,000 this morning and hit 2,000,000 at lunchtime. Only took 7 attacks, got very lucky hitting bases with 270,000 and 250,000 back to back with little defense, didn't ever have to release the healer.

My standard lineup:

3 Wall Breakers (lvl 2, currently upgrading to 3)
1 Healer (lvl 2)
17 Giants (lvl 4)
35 Archers (lvl 4)
34 Barbs (lvl 4)

My standard:

15 Barbs
25 archers
7 giants
6 bombers
98 goblins
1 healing spell
1 lightning spell

i usually go for resource raiding and a 50% victory

My standard:

15 Barbs
25 archers
7 giants
6 bombers
98 goblins
1 healing spell
1 lightning spell

i usually go for resource raiding and a 50% victory

yeah me too... level 4 goblins do some damage 4real

I usually roll 4 wall breakers, 40 archers, 20 barbarians, and 120 plus goblins. Spending lots of elixir on giants and healers cuts into your raiding profits.

I get my gold/elixir, get 50% if there are a lot of easy undefended targets, and get out.

Having lots of trophies doesn't help you, as far as I can tell.

I usually roll 4 wall breakers, 40 archers, 20 barbarians, and 120 plus goblins. Spending lots of elixir on giants and healers cuts into your raiding profits.

I get my gold/elixir, get 50% if there are a lot of easy undefended targets, and get out.

Having lots of trophies doesn't help you, as far as I can tell.

It might hurt you...makes higher level guys find you on attack search...and they destroy you.

Archers and Barbarians just get destroyed by the guys I find when searching, so I usually use PEKKA or Giants

Back