• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

it was pretty great when i first went into resource raiding. my trophies dropped to like 100 and for a while all i was attacking were people with wooden walls and what not

it was pretty great when i first went into resource raiding. my trophies dropped to like 100 and for a while all i was attacking were people with wooden walls and what not

Yea but that only lasts for a while because the more towns you take with that method the more trophies you get and you move up in the levels so you don't find those guys when you go attacking anymore.

yeah, but you can affect your trophy count pretty easily. Other than the 500 gem award for 1250 trophies, what's the benefit to a high trophy count unless you're trying to climb the leaderboard?

yeah, but you can affect your trophy count pretty easily. Other than the 500 gem award for 1250 trophies, what's the benefit to a high trophy count unless you're trying to climb the leaderboard?

How do you make your trophy count go down?...other than letting your town get raided, which just makes you lose resources

Yea but that only lasts for a while because the more towns you take with that method the more trophies you get and you move up in the levels so you don't find those guys when you go attacking anymore.

I always thought your experience level decided your match ups, not trophy number. learned something new

I always thought your experience level decided your match ups, not trophy number. learned something new

I think that is how it works, but the more trophies you get the more experience points you get, and you don't go backwards in experience, so once you get to certain levels of experience you have to maintain or else get destroyed every time your shield goes down.

I think that is how it works, but the more trophies you get the more experience points you get, and you don't go backwards in experience, so once you get to certain levels of experience you have to maintain or else get destroyed every time your shield goes down.

I feel like my base is above average for my trophies/experience.

This is like the only time I have ever wished I had an Iphone.

Whoa whoa whoa, you get 500 gems for 1250 trophies???? I have been content with losing my town hall, taking the defeat and getting a shield for a half day and not caring about the trophy loss. I need an extra builder so I need to change that strategy.

So I see now it is based on total trophies earned, not a net total, so scratch that previous strategy post comment.

So I see now it is based on total trophies earned, not a net total, so scratch that previous strategy post comment.

It was definitely a net total when I got the accomplishment, they may have changed it though. The first time you get to 1250 total is when you get the 500. If you get 1249 then drop down to 1100 you have to get 150 more before you get it. That's how it used to be.

So i just downloaded this. I just bought a bunch of random shit, which i'm pretty sure was a mistake. Seems like I should just be trying to upgrades mines to get the moneys?

I don't even remember what the start of the game is like to be honest. Don't worry about your mines I don't think, build up your defenses and upgrade them ASAP

I don't even remember what the start of the game is like to be honest. Don't worry about your mines I don't think, build up your defenses and upgrade them ASAP

I don't have any money to do that!

Then I guess build a mine. Lol how long is the shield when you start? 7 days? Go attack the goblins in single player to get some money

Yeah, focus on building infrastructure over defense first, I think. Try and upgrade your Town Hall as soon as you can, too.

Back