• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

It was definitely a net total when I got the accomplishment, they may have changed it though. The first time you get to 1250 total is when you get the 500. If you get 1249 then drop down to 1100 you have to get 150 more before you get it. That's how it used to be.

Gotcha, that would make sense. My current net Trophy count is 988, however, when I click on the lady to see my achievements I have 1047/1250 on the multiplayer battle line. When I have won recent battles though the 1047 hasn't been changing, so I guess maybe it is waiting for my current 988 to exceed it. I thought the 1047/1250 would have said 988/1250.

Gotcha, that would make sense. My current net Trophy count is 988, however, when I click on the lady to see my achievements I have 1047/1250 on the multiplayer battle line. When I have won recent battles though the 1047 hasn't been changing, so I guess maybe it is waiting for my current 988 to exceed it. I thought the 1047/1250 would have said 988/1250.

Yeah I guess it just means the highest trophy count you have had thus far is 1047

I usually attack with 4 bombers, 14 giants, 15 goblins, 30 barbs , and 53 archers, all 4 stars. It's a good effective cheapish mix that is done in 20 minutes.

I've considered sending in one barb and quitting on some attacks, just to lose trophies and prevent higher-ranked dudes from attacking me.

Dark elixir drill is finishing today. Aww yeah.

I usually attack with 4 bombers, 14 giants, 15 goblins, 30 barbs , and 53 archers, all 4 stars. It's a good effective cheapish mix that is done in 20 minutes.

I've considered sending in one barb and quitting on some attacks, just to lose trophies and prevent higher-ranked dudes from attacking me.

Dark elixir drill is finishing today. Aww yeah.

F it, let them come!

I read somewhere that you can only attack (and be attacked by) players within one town hall level.

I don't know if a high trophy count puts you up against others with high counts, but you should definitely max out your walls and defenses before you upgrade your town hall.

12 4star giants
1 2star healer
11 4star bombers
30 4star archers
50 4star barbs

I go back and forth with the archers barbs mix. if you master the healer following the pack of giants you will destroy most bases. Just make sure and take out air defense first.

I just attacked (and demolished) a level 41 guy who had ZERO walls. Literally none. wtf

I read somewhere that you can only attack (and be attacked by) players within one town hall level.

I don't know if a high trophy count puts you up against others with high counts, but you should definitely max out your walls and defenses before you upgrade your town hall.

Definitely not true about attacking upward since I regularly see others with a town hall 2 levels above mine.

I try to keep my trophy count below 1450 right now. Once I upgrade my troops ill aim for 1650 or so.

Does anyone have the king or queen yet?

And how useful are dragons? Other than being the link between healers and PEKKA?

I don't find them that useful, since they're expensive (35k), take 30 min to train, and they don't actually do a ton of damage. A pack of 5 wizards is much cheaper and do way more damage.

not really. They serve different functions. You need archers to go after a heavily compartmentalized base, but a good mortar will wipe out huge packs of archers, wherease barbs can take a mortar shot or two and then destroy the mortar.

Giants usually arent going to destroy all the weapons, so you need barbs for that.

Have a few hours left on my initial shield. No idea if I'm where I should be. Do I need to be good to join this clan?

joining a clan would be pretty tight for you bc you'd get to load up on upgraded warriors who would pwn the noobs who'd be attacking your base.

i feel so defenseless when i upgrade my mortar.

joining a clan would be pretty tight for you bc you'd get to load up on upgraded warriors who would pwn the noobs who'd be attacking your base.

i feel so defenseless when i upgrade my mortar.

I have a mortar non upgraded, a couple of level 3 cannons and a level 3 archer tower. 13 hours left. I'm assuming I'll be in for immediate rape.

I have a mortar non upgraded, a couple of level 3 cannons and a level 3 archer tower. 13 hours left. I'm assuming I'll be in for immediate rape.

They can only rape away a percentage of your goods and then you get a 16 hour shield afterwards.

Have a few hours left on my initial shield. No idea if I'm where I should be. Do I need to be good to join this clan?

You need to join, get our upgraded troops, and then strait pwn people. Just don't donate anything, because if so it would work the other way around.

Still saving up cash to build the clan castle. How should I set up my defenses. It seems like I should protect my cash and elixir storage and my mortar, so I kinda have them in the middle with a wall around them. And them i was gonna line the outside of the wall with the meaningless buildings that just regenerate like barracks, mines, etc

Back