• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Break forever, bitches

I'd say "wide release" cautiously, it's only scheduled to expand to 600 theaters. So it won't be playing at most multiplexes.

Don't forget the creepy ATL twins play Alien's bodyguards. Fucking awesome.

My senior year I lived by myself with a house and a boat? Parents moved to Cali with my adopted brother and I stayed in Tampa.

The only thing cooler would have been if they told you by saying they were going going back back to cali cali

Wait, so was part of this trailer these girls need to go rob a store to get enough money for spring break? Spring break costs like $150 tops.

Wait, so was part of this trailer these girls need to go rob a store to get enough money for spring break? Spring break costs like $150 tops.

The movie is about four hot girls becoming henchwomen for a st Pete drug dealer and this is the thing that isn't realistic to you?

That's pretty realistic in the Tampa Bay Area.

Well it looks like your pal shooter is gonna come down and audit some soc classes and get some corn rows.

this shit was great. I had no idea what I was getting into with this movie, and I didn't really figure it out until almost the end. It always keeps you guessing what kind of movie it actually is and what kind of girls each of them are. I liked it in a David Lynch kind of way, where it made me extremely uncomfortable, had me laughing at it's absurdity, had me laughing on purpose, and had me turned on and disgusted at the same time. If nothing else, it was a different film experience.

Venessa Hudgens kind of ditching the High School Musical stereo type.

So yeah, this is pretty much the best movie I've seen in the theater in a long time. The scene where Franco plays Everytime on the piano and it's overlayed over slow-motion images of them robbing people? Perfection.

Back