• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Break forever, bitches

That was the weirdest Girls Gone Wild I've ever seen, and James Franco was fucking amazing in it. Bieber needs to keep his girl on a leash cause she's running around with some bad bitches.

That was the weirdest Girls Gone Wild I've ever seen, and James Franco was fucking amazing in it. Bieber needs to keep his girl on a leash cause she's running around with some bad bitches.

she's done with the lesbian. apparently hooked it with waka flocka and gucci mane

So yeah, this is pretty much the best movie I've seen in the theater in a long time. The scene where Franco plays Everytime on the piano and it's overlayed over slow-motion images of them robbing people? Perfection.

I thought the opening with "Scary Monsters" was the best part of the movie. my god.

I thought the opening with "Scary Monsters" was the best part of the movie. my god.
I loved that too. It was like an apocalyptic vision that he kept revisiting throughout the movie, and eventually (in typical Korine fashion) mixed with home video footage. There were 5 other people in my screening and by the time there was 15 minutes left they were all gone. That's how you know the movie's doing something pretty extreme.

I loved that too. It was like an apocalyptic vision that he kept revisiting throughout the movie, and eventually (in typical Korine fashion) mixed with home video footage. There were 5 other people in my screening and by the time there was 15 minutes left they were all gone. That's how you know the movie's doing something pretty extreme.

yeah, the audience in NYC stayed the whole movie and were dying laughing at alien.

Just saw that this playing at Aperture here in Winston. Definitely going to see it there so I can bro down some beers while enjoying the absurdity of it all.

Or the 50 pairs of boobs in that 2 minutes.
That too. Though really, why the fuck are you at this movie if you are opposed to boobs? I still can't believe this got a wide release. Mainstream audiences are going to absolutely hate this.

That too. Though really, why the fuck are you at this movie if you are opposed to boobs? I still can't believe this got a wide release. Mainstream audiences are going to absolutely hate this.

if you have watched ANY of the other work by selena, ashley, or vanessa, you will be in shock.

CASE IN POINT:

28_512671.gif

26_512671.gif

spring-break-bitch-gif.gif

I remember watching "Kids" when I was like 15 and thinking I was boring for not giving a bunch of girls my aids.

So girls kissing and bong hits? Is that what makes this movie edgy?
As mDmh said, Franco deep throating guns is probably the most "edgy" thing here. Aside from that and some other pretty extreme content it's just the relatively jarring style and narrative lucidity that will make it love-it-or-hate-it for most.

Back