• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Break forever, bitches

It was fine, just about exactly what I expected it do be. Nothing too ridiculous, except for Franco playing a wigger rapper. Not sure how anybody could call it groundbreaking.

That being said I ditto Manifest in wanting to see it again really fucked up. I feel like its enjoyment level would jump up several notches.

Oh and that Ashley Benson girl is hot as shit.

saw it last night. one reviewer said mix of girls gone wild and natural born killers. i think that's pretty fair. in line with his other work so maybe that's why i wasn't too shocked. still not sure if i like it or not but definitely not your average R rated movie. purposefully pointless if that makes sense. also, this:

Oh and that Ashley Benson girl is hot as shit.

saw it last night in st. pete. actually for those familliar with the area it was in pinellas park which is basically the home of the aliens of the world.

Back