• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

Finally caught this episode over the weekend - some funny parts, but I kept waiting for a payoff that never came. Loved the bit about Kenny writing back to the other boys though.

Timmy dressed up as "Gangnam Style" for halloween killed me.

That episode totally made up for the shitty Hawaii episode.

Resurrecting this thread after last nights episode. World War Zimmerman was fantastic and this has been a solid season so far.

Great job ripping on HealthCare.gov and several other targets tonight. So many great lines.

Scott Malcomson coming back has been great. I thought Ginger Cow episode was the best of the season. A quality Cartman prank always has some good twists.

Yeah that was fucking great. In other cartoon news, Brian Griffin was killed off of Family guy last night. Didn't see it posted anywhere else.

Two solid episodes so far this season. The Trump spoof was spot on.

Agreed. SP has stayed true to their MO with current events. Jenner, Trump, any guesses on what's next? I'm sure there has been a preview but I haven't seen it yet.

Everything is fair game. I would imagine Pope Francis will be involved in Wednesday's episode.

I've got the first 6 seasons on dvd, but realized last night the entire series is on Hulu. The Mrs hadn't seen the earlier ones, so we started from Season 1 Ep 1 and are watching one or two each night.

Nice. I want to say that I have been able to watch 90%+ episodes aired live dating back to the pilot in '97(obsession of mine). Longest running show on Comedy Central. Kudos to Matt and Trey.

I've got the first 6 seasons on dvd, but realized last night the entire series is on Hulu. The Mrs hadn't seen the earlier ones, so we started from Season 1 Ep 1 and are watching one or two each night.

Enjoy. Season 1 was amazing.

Back