• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

The end was definitely the most depressing cartoon since Jurassic Bark.

Say it ain't so Trey and Matt!

I never even really considered they would stop doing the show. They basically have carte blanche to do whatever they want, and it's not like they work for a real long time when they are doing the show.....they only work for the seven weeks when they are doing a half-season run.

If you said they might stop a couple of seasons ago, I would probably be less upset because they had been doing some weak episodes imo (compared to the greatness of the 5-8 seasons), but I thought these seven episodes were the strongest set they've done in years. It really will be sad if they call it quits now.

Yeah, it wasn't until that interview I thought they'd quit for those same reasons. It seems like a great gig and I'm sure they've passed a lot of the responsibility on to others.

Just saw this week's episode, this could definitely be Matt/Trey saying they are done with S.P.

That was the most serious South Park ever. Definitly seemed like a "we are tired of this shit" episode with Sharron and Randy's last conversation.

Anyone see them on the daily show? Thee said that they don't intend to stop south park. It's their baby and they still love making it.

Anyone see them on the daily show? Thee said that they don't intend to stop south park. It's their baby and they still love making it.

Yeah I saw that. If I remember right, they even addressed how some people asked them if the last episode was some hint at stopping the show and they were like "hell no".

Yeah. I thought the question Stewart asked was very diplomatic and so was their answer. While they said they enjoy doing South Park, they did say the return depends on negotiations. I'm optimistic but I also understand that they're the #2/#3 show on Comedy Central and they were doing an interview on the #1 show. What else were they going to say?

Yeah. I thought the question Stewart asked was very diplomatic and so was their answer. While they said they enjoy doing South Park, they did say the return depends on negotiations. I'm optimistic but I also understand that they're the #2/#3 show on Comedy Central and they were doing an interview on the #1 show. What else were they going to say?

They're not really prone to give pc answers. If they're tired of doing SP, I fully expect them to walk away and make no bones about it.

South Park returns on Wednesday with "Ass Burgers".

I really got a kick out of Butters calling himself Mantequilla, just one of those simple things that amuse me i guess

I thought last night's was average as best.

Goddamnit I love Butters.

Sometimes the scenes where Trey and Matt remind you that the characters are kids are the funniest (i.e. when they're telling jokes at the slumber party).

Base!

WTF?!?! All I wanted to do this evening was watch last night's SP and the fucking DVR didn't record it for some reason.

Back