• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

Did anyone catch the documentary of them doing a show in 6 days? Really interesting behind the scenes look.

Did anyone catch the documentary of them doing a show in 6 days? Really interesting behind the scenes look.

Yeah, It is crazy to think that they have no idea what will be airing in 6 days. The speed at which they have to animate and produce the whole thing is incredible.

I was psyched to see them doing the voices. Also I had NO idea that Bill Hader was on their writing staff. Crazy.

Ironically I bought tickets to Mormon the other night...

NOW I KNOW I'M GETTING A BEEJ!

LOVE randy episodes. My only gripe was that there wasn't any cartman, or any of the boys really.

Vegan kid was hilarious.

By the way, Nick Swardson's show is probably that best show after South Park since Chappelle. Last night's had me rolling several times. "Big Tits Eat Free", the cat story, and the failed businesses ("Full Blown Maids", "White Power", "Cans Sir?") were hilarious.

I can't believe you guys think that was a great episode. South Park has been REAL shitty this season.

Back