• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

I can't believe you guys think that was a great episode. South Park has been REAL shitty this season.

No it hasn't... This season has had some really good episodes, much better than the past 3 or so seasons: humancentipad, TMI, ass burgers and bass to mouth were all fantastic episodes.

No it hasn't... This season has had some really good episodes, much better than the past 3 or so seasons: humancentipad, TMI, ass burgers and bass to mouth were all fantastic episodes.

I thought humancentipad was awful. The other ones have been good though.

By the way, Nick Swardson's show is probably that best show after South Park since Chappelle. Last night's had me rolling several times. "Big Tits Eat Free", the cat story, and the failed businesses ("Full Blown Maids", "White Power", "Cans Sir?") were hilarious.

The skits for Pretend Time are either really funny or really stupid....there is little middle ground. His intro stories are always pretty good though
Big Tits eat Free was funny

Yeah. You could say that about most sketch shows, except for the really funny part. Comedy Central has put some horrid shows on after South Park. Hope this one will stay.

The funniest part of Big Tits Eat Free was the explanation.

"Either you have big tits and eat free or you pay money and stare at big tits."

That and the family deal were the best parts.

I thought humancentipad was awful. The other ones have been good though.

you are going to end up with your mouth tied to a japanese man's ass for that comment. A japanese man who has just had a large helping of asparagus and cuttle-fish.

I BERIEVE IN YOU KYLE!!!!!!

I thought this last episode was great. The whole Spiderman fiasco at the end was awesome and how the kid died because he wasn't wearing his life vest in the flooded theater was great.

We just watched this weeks episode, and I promptly put in Phantom of the Opera on BluRay. I'm prepared to test the theory.

All I can say about last nights episode is Wow. The 99% thing and class warfare thing was great. The stuffed animals thing was fucked up but still funny.

Remember, Cartman. Always stay coooo

(lol)

It's pretty amazing given all the episodes South Park has done that Scott Tenorman Must Die is a near consensus greatest episode. I think Casa Bonita is probably in most people's Top 5 too.

Back