• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

Giant Douche/Turd Sandwich, Naggers and Goobacks are up there for me as well.

Naggers definitely. Pretty much any Butters episode, especially the Raisins one. An older classic is the "clip show" where they got stuck on a bus. "Now that was a sticky situation".

"Good Times with Weapons" is a near consensus Top 5 ep as well. Great Craig ep, too.

Scott Tenorman, Good Times with Weapons, and Casa Bonita are probably my Top 3.

My Top 10 would include Naggers, the Imagination Land eps, the Go Science Go eps, some of the classic Season 1 eps.

One of my favs from the early seasons is Fat Camp, where Cartman gets sent to fat camp and the other boys keep paying Kenny to do f*cked up shit.

Because I'm bored, I went through each season and picked my favorite:

Season 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe
Season 2: Gnomes
Season 3: Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub
Season 4: Fat Camp
Season 5: Scott Tennorman Must Die
Season 6: My Future Self N Me
Season 7: Fat Butt and Pancake Head
Season 8: AWESOM-O
Season 9: Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow
Season 10: ManBearPig
Season 11: D-Yikes
Season 12: Major Boobage
Season 13: Butters' Bottom Bitch
Season 14: Insheeption
Season 15 (so far): Broadway Bro Down

That's a great list. Can't believe Gnomes was Season 2. I didn't remember Tweet being introduced that early.

Honorable Mention has to go to the April Fools Terrence and Phillip movie. That was brilliant.

Asspen has always been one of my favorites. Stan Darsh, pizza french fries, the Hitler mustache Cartman gives to Butters, all classic shit.

Ski Instructor: Hey little man you got some shit right there.

Butters: That's my face sir.

Hilarious.

World of Warcraft episode is still one of my favs but that list is great.

I did this awhile ago trying to rank my top 20 or so - I own every season of South Park. Really seasons 5 through 9 are pretty much the best. Great single episodes in each season, but those years they really hit their stride. Then it got a little stale, but I think the last two seasons have been a return to form. But in those seasons I mentioned there is

Scott Tenorman Must Die
Cripple Fight
Cartmanland
Proper Condom Use
Towlie
Here Comes the Neighborhood
Butters' Very Own Episode
Asspen
Professor Chaos
A Ladder to Heaven
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
The Death Camp of Tolerance
Red Man's Greed
Christian Rock Hard
Casa Bonita
All About Mormons
Raisins
It's Christmas in Canada
Good Times With Weapons
Up the Down Steroid
The Passion of the Jew
You Got F'd in the A
Awesom-O
The Jeffersons
Woodland Critter Christmas
Best Friends Forever
The Losing Edge
Ginger Kids
Trapped in the Closet

Really a great creative time for Trey and Matt during the early 2000s.

All South Park episodes are available free and legal online. Just google the title of an ep or just South Park episodes and they come up.

All South Park episodes are available free and legal online. Just google the title of an ep or just South Park episodes and they come up.

What's the story behind this? I've always enjoyed the ease of access to SP episodes... Is it something Trey & Matt insist upon?

Yeah, pretty much. Similar to Matt Groening not getting pissy about all the bootleg Bartman shirts back in the day.

I'm surprised this guy hasn't shown up yet on tonight's episode...

tsoukalos.jpg

Back