• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

The Thor references killed me.

Yep, they really missed an opportunity with that hair; it's gotten out of control. He already looks like a south park character.

Yep, they really missed an opportunity with that hair; it's gotten out of control. He already looks like a south park character.

Is he well known? Because I only know of him from posts on here, so maybe if he just has a small role or something, they wouldn't really know of him.

that was a really funny episode. this history channel does have a lot of alien shows and southpark really hit the spot with this episode.

I thought it was pretty damn good. The agnostic father had to have been patterned after the FBI agent in Boardwalk Empire. The look and character were spot on.

You knew the Penn State jokes were coming - I loved the way they did it.

The funniest joke had to have been the clowns in the "soft room." Either that or "my name is not Keel."

Anyone catch last night's premiere?

Loved the premise, even if it seemed a little dated. The TSA agents had me rolling.

I don't know about last night's episode
On one hand, the TSA agent saying....." lemme look at'cha asshoe' " was pretty funny. But the concept was kind of tired.

I thought Butters learning that his "reverse cowgirl" style of sitting on the toilet wasn't normal was funny. I had a friend at wake who had a similar bathroom revelation when he was 21. Not that dramatic, but similar enough to make me think that it was especially funny.

I lost it at the warcraft guy turned tsa agent in front of the screens with the lotion.

I thought it brought up a good point. Why must only men be responsible for putting the seat down? Women have hands, look, and put the seat down.

I thought it brought up a good point. Why must only men be responsible for putting the seat down? Women have hands, look, and put the seat down.

Also, I've never tried to sit down to take a dump without looking for the seat to be down. And if I did sit down and "fall in" it'd be my own fault for not looking.

Loved the reverse cowgirl revelation by both Butters and the ghost. Liked the TSA stuff, especially at first. Hated everything to do with the Sue-ance.

Back