• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

Also, I've never tried to sit down to take a dump without looking for the seat to be down. And if I did sit down and "fall in" it'd be my own fault for not looking.

The hypocrisy of it is that we're supposed to leave the toilet seat down so they don't have to look but we're supposed to look to make sure we're not peeing on a toilet seat. I can't see the future. I don't know if the seat is supposed to be up or down for its next use. The best solution is to just look before you pee/sit.

Also, I've never tried to sit down to take a dump without looking for the seat to be down. And if I did sit down and "fall in" it'd be my own fault for not looking.

I've done this in the middle of the night, when I didn't want to turn the light on and was half asleep. Did I blame my roommate? Of course not. I blamed myself for being too lazy to feel around for the seat.

Very informative episode tonight.

Kind of mediocre until the end, with the old people telling the jewelry guy to off himself.

Kind of a weak season so far, but thought the one last night was solid. Loved how they made fun of the whole KONY phenomenon.

That episode was fucking awesome. I laughed the entire time. It must have been one they had "banked" like Trey always talks about, because there is no way they came up with that story, decided to do the live action stuff, cast it and film it all in less than a week.

That episode was fucking awesome. I laughed the entire time. It must have been one they had "banked" like Trey always talks about, because there is no way they came up with that story, decided to do the live action stuff, cast it and film it all in less than a week.

I've got to say that I definitely laughed my ass off at the fart/shit jokes and the "anatomical" explanations.
"Little did the boys know that Cartmen was now drinking double dew, with twice the sugar of regular dew and that combined with the chili bean carne burrito he had last night was creating a gas that once expelled out of his asshole carrier particles of fecal matter up to Kyle's nose".....(or something like that)

Perhaps it was added later, but the end sure coincided with last week's.

"Just try the white meat. I know it's dry, but there's a lot more of it."

Brilliant episode on one of the more subtle forms of racism out there.

Missed last night, how was it? I'm guessing mediocre based on the lack of posts here.....

Last night's was mediocre. I thought the football one was much better. For this one, if you didnt know who Honey Boo Boo was, it would be totally unfunny.

Back