• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

Last night's was mediocre. I thought the football one was much better. For this one, if you didnt know who Honey Boo Boo was, it would be totally unfunny.

Disagree. I have a passing knowledge at best of whatever that TLC show is, and I thought the SP episode was great. Much better than the Sarcastaball ep (which was boosted by a strong Randy performance). The James Cameron song killed me, as did all of the jokes about the fat-people scooters. And jokes at the expense of Randy Newman are always good for a laugh.

Probably would've been even funnier if I'd set foot in a Wal-Mart in the past five years...

Last night's was one of the worst in recent memory. Sarcastaball was hilarious though.

As a south park fan from the start, I think this is the best three episode stretch in the series... every one has hit close to home & has been extremely well done.

Sarcastaball was not funny....except for the jizz eating....THAT was funny.

James Cameron / Honey Boo Boo was funnier overall, but didnt have that crowning closet full of jizz moment.

The fake ads last night were fantastic. There's a WHITE MAN breaking into my house. "Stay on the line, cops will be there soon with blankets and cocoa."

The Bane stuff cracked me up too.

The fake ads last night were fantastic. There's a WHITE MAN breaking into my house. "Stay on the line, cops will be there soon with blankets and cocoa."

The Bane stuff cracked me up too.

This episode was fantastic. Easily one of the best in a while.

The Bane quote at the end was golden. "It doesn't matter who we are... What matters is our plan."

I was rolling. The cops with blankets and coco was a great thought as well.

I really hope the rest of the season keeps going this well. Sarcastaball was meh, the "Bar" episode was alright, the Bane episode was 10/10 in my opinion.

This episode was fantastic. Easily one of the best in a while.

The Bane quote at the end was golden. "It doesn't matter who we are... What matters is our plan."

I was rolling. The cops with blankets and coco was a great thought as well.

I really hope the rest of the season keeps going this well. Sarcastaball was meh, the "Bar" episode was alright, the Bane episode was 10/10 in my opinion.

The Pet Semetary guy in the Bane episode was a hilarious touch. "Do you want that milk pasteurized? No, just past my boobs." lol

Last edited:
The Pet Semetary guy in the Bane episode was a hilarious touch. "Do you want that milk pasteurized? No, just past my boobs." lol

Pet Cemetery guy was fantastic in the Marjorine episode as well.

Loved this one - the Bane voices had me rolling. As did Ike's sex drawing.

Just got around to watching this off the DVR yesterday. My God...what a fantastic episode. Top notch

That was the best South Park episode in awhile. Probably the only one in the last few seasons that I can say is an immediate instant classic. Perfect example of the South Park brand of humor and social commentary. The ones that work best are the ones that are the least obscure. Relating it back to the milkman just sold it even more.

My favorite part:

Shoe Salesman:
Well, how's the shoe fit, pal?

Boy:
I think it fits pretty good.

Shoe Salesman:
Well okayhehe, let's see if it fits better than this KNIFE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL, BASTARD!

My favorite part:

Shoe Salesman:

Boy:

Shoe Salesman:
Well okayhehe, let's see if it fits better than this KNIFE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL, BASTARD!

Hahahaha. I fucking lost it at this part.

My favorite part:

Shoe Salesman:

Boy:

Shoe Salesman:

So awesome.

Argo was a really good movie, that Ben Affleck has a lot going for him, but not everything.

Back