• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

South Park Season 21 premieres tonight 9/13

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Man oh man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very funny, but the reference to one of the stupidest movies of all time could have been passed.

Yeah. There were better ways to make fun of Apple.

It was an ok episode, maybe even good, but I had high hopes so I didn't come away from it too impressed.
I thought the Cartman storyline about his mom fucking him was pretty funny. I was really curious to see how they were going to incorporate the Human Centipede into the story line. it was alright, but i didn't have me in stitches or anything, a psuedo-clever literal "people share their shit" parody

It seemed kind of odd to see Cartman's mom telling him that no, he couldn't have something.

A few laugh-out-loud moments, but overall, an episode than was more clever than funny.

Can I borrow your lipstick mom? Because I'd like to look pretty the next time you try to fuck me

I feel like they are a bit distracted by the musical going on in New York, I wonder how much it will affect the show.

I feel like they are a bit distracted by the musical going on in New York, I wonder how much it will affect the show.

They only do 7 episodes a half season. They probably have 2 or 3 in the can already and maybe more partially done. It only takes them a few days to make an ep.

I don't know. I love "It surfs the web, checks my e-mail AND shits in Kyle's mouth."

I didn't like the human centipede references even thought I saw what they were going for, but it was well worth it to get that line.

Some of the best episodes are the ones were Cartman has something he desperately wants and it gets taken away like the Funland ep, the 4th season arc about wanting $10 million, and of course Casa Bonita.

Last edited:
Hello said:

If by busy you mean it must take a lot of time to count all that money they're making, then yes

They only do 7 episodes a half season. They probably have 2 or 3 in the can already and maybe more partially done. It only takes them a few days to make an ep.

I know the process, but both are involved in managing the play in NY right now. I'm just saying I doubt their full focus is on SP.

Back