• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Americans on Fx

How about another b-hole scene? Like when Keri Russell stuck her finger in that guy's b-hole during one of those earlier seasons. Hot ! Make (the) America(ns) Great Again !

In one scene Paige is wearing a Cape Hatteras lighthouse t-shirt.

I don't believe Stan sent the tape that was dropped off to Oleg. It had to be the CIA using his name. It has not been indicated to viewers that Stan has any CIA contacts in the Soviet Union.

I tend to go along with Alan Sepinwall in his view that Episode 1 was a set-up. Perhaps even the first 3 episodes are set-ups.

Isn't it interesting that Paige seems to have no friends from school or from Pastor Tim's church who regularly call or stop by. It seems that she sees only Matthew. Does Henry have a bed down at the arcade?

Like so many recappers and bloggers, I was suspicious immediately about Renee. That whole meeting with Stan and Phillip just seemed to be entirely too breezy.

I wish to high heaven that this show would move to 9:00 P.M. EDT!

Audible groans from both the wife and me when the awful chick from The Walking Dead showed up. Clearly the character is working an angle on Stan, but goddammit am I terrified that that actress is going to ruin this show. Maybe Phillip will croak her in tonight's ep.

Yeah, the length of the hole scene was odd, maybe they needed to get the South African a certain amount of screen time before capping him.

It was great. No dialogue at all. Not quite the beginning of Once Upon A Time In The West, but still well done.

and no comments on the best shot of her ass yet? I paused it and don't know how there wasn't any backside vajayjay there. I think they shot it at the only angle where it wasn't possible.

In one scene Paige is wearing a Cape Hatteras lighthouse t-shirt.

I don't believe Stan sent the tape that was dropped off to Oleg. It had to be the CIA using his name. It has not been indicated to viewers that Stan has any CIA contacts in the Soviet Union.

I tend to go along with Alan Sepinwall in his view that Episode 1 was a set-up. Perhaps even the first 3 episodes are set-ups.

Isn't it interesting that Paige seems to have no friends from school or from Pastor Tim's church who regularly call or stop by. It seems that she sees only Matthew. Does Henry have a bed down at the arcade?

Like so many recappers and bloggers, I was suspicious immediately about Renee. That whole meeting with Stan and Phillip just seemed to be entirely too breezy.

I wish to high heaven that this show would move to 9:00 P.M. EDT!

When the cia met with Stan and his boss they said they were going to use his tape. Stan went to the doj to ask them to intervene and they declined.
They used Stan's name thinking it would help turn him. That will make it worse.
Pretty sure they are ignoring Henry because he has aged out of the roll and never developed him. Just practical.
Paige has become isolated as a part of her character.

Yeah that chick into Stan is definitely a Russian agent so they can set up a similar situation between Stan backing Oleg and Philip going to try to back Stan over his comrades. I think anyway. Maybe. Perhaps. Probs some bloggers have already called that.

Yeah that chick into Stan is definitely a Russian agent so they can set up a similar situation between Stan backing Oleg and Philip going to try to back Stan over his comrades. I think anyway. Maybe. Perhaps. Probs some bloggers have already called that.

Absolutely. What bothers me is that if Stan is as good as they have made him out to be (super perceptive, etc), he would see this coming from a mile away...

Absolutely. What bothers me is that if Stan is as good as they have made him out to be (super perceptive, etc), he would see this coming from a mile away...

Reminds me of Hank in BB. How good can he be if this is happening right under his nose?

Reminds me of Hank in BB. How good can he be if this is happening right under his nose?

Exactly. I know it is a tough literary conundrum...you need to build a foil that is an equal to the main character in ability and strength...and keep the tension of "omg, he's going to find out any second!!" but...damn. Worse than watching Storm Troopers shoot and miss all movie.

In a recent interview Holly Taylor told the AP that she uses a body double for her more intimate scenes with Matthew Beeman.

The wig disguises are beginning to look a little threadbare. Philip and Elizabeth often are remarkably recognizable at times. Have they considered plastic surgery?

Obviously the show runners know how they will end the show, but I can think of some things that already create a possible mine field for P&E to encounter.

I have forgotten. Is the mail robot still bugged?

Are Phillip and Elizabeth the only 2 spies Russia has in the US? Why are they having to fly from DC to Oklahoma? Let's get the Midwest Russian Spy Team on the case !

In a recent interview Holly Taylor told the AP that she uses a body double for her more intimate scenes with Matthew Beeman.

The wig disguises are beginning to look a little threadbare. Philip and Elizabeth often are remarkably recognizable at times. Have they considered plastic surgery?

Obviously the show runners know how they will end the show, but I can think of some things that already create a possible mine field for P&E to encounter.

I have forgotten. Is the mail robot still bugged?

The feds sent the mail robot to the shop for an unrelated reason last season and P&E had to break in and disable the bug. Shenanigans ensued.

I don't believe it was ever established that Alice had even made a tape. Does a tape even exist?

Paige didn't tell Elizabeth that Pastor Tim had given her a copy of Marx.

Renee's rapid rundown of her background was quite similar in style to that which Philip gave to Alexei about how he became a pilot. Both sounded well rehearsed. Are they playing for the same team?

The opening disclaimer indicated no sex and no nudity. I'd bet the temperature will be raised considerably next week.

Are Phillip and Elizabeth the only 2 spies Russia has in the US? Why are they having to fly from DC to Oklahoma? Let's get the Midwest Russian Spy Team on the case !

I wonder if that scene wasn't a setup as an escape or settling place for them in the future. They talked a bit about how it reminded them of home.

I wonder if that scene wasn't a setup as an escape or settling place for them in the future. They talked a bit about how it reminded them of home.

fQJQrJo.gif

Yeah, they change identities and go on the run. Oklahoma doesn't work out, so they move again to Albuquerque. Several years later a young chemistry teacher buys the house next door.

Back