• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Americans on Fx

This past ep wasn't a great one, I don't really love the Elizabeth - Margo Martindale scenes like I think the writers want me to.

I also like the couple as a couple, not apart. Takes away from the male lead for sure.

I'll post in season 2 thread.

Great show, started off really strong and sorta lost its way towards the end of season one. Glad Green/Sepinwall are on board for season 2.

The fact that Keri Russell wasn't nominated for an Emmy was an absolute crime.

She'll have no chance against Robin Wright for House o Card now but she should be nominated.

i forgot what happened at end too, looked and amazon prime instant had season one streaming. Watched the last two episodes. If you have prime, go that route.

I'm counting on the "Previously...on the Americans..." to catch me up.

Greenwald mentioned that the writers address the hair/make-up ridiculousness in a pretty clever way. I'm so glad this show is raising the bar on season 2 instead of Homeland-ing it.

In addition to Greenwald, Sepinwall and Feinberg from HitFix were both jizzing themselves over the first 5 episodes of Season 2. I'm pumped.

I think he means the three way with the geek from Lockheed. Great scene. Asking him about his sexual history, and his sudden "attractiveness" now that he has government clearance.

Damn, I didn't even notice that was her...too busy looking at the bodies, I guess

Back