• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Americans on Fx

To be fair, she was in her blonde wig. And I thought what you did at first, too.

The scene would have been cooler if they had been vertical 69ing.

What kind of psychological damage would it cause a teenager to walk in on his/her parents engaging in a full-blown 69? I feel like I would have required medication after such a trauma.

As parents, you go back to being "teenagers" again in that you have to sneak your sex. Lock your door!

I'm sure the visual is something not easily removed from the girl's mind. And I bet she knocks before opening a closed door for the rest of her life. Modern Family had a good ep on the kids walking in on Phil and Claire doing it (apparently doggy style). Luke: "I'm not sure what they were doing, but I think Dad was winning."

What will parents do with nosy daughter when she finds out they are spies? Can they trust their lives and missions with a child?

Same here - 1 hr and 7 min ep. We program our DVR to record +/- 1 min, too. Ours cut out while the Stan was at movies with his wife. We recorded all of the next show (+15 mins), and the only thing we missed was a summary/recap sequence - just some reflecting on the prior events.

Wait, Rubbins, did you miss the stand-up 69 between the FBI guy and his Russian mistress?

no but I also accidentally delete so have to tape re run to pause on felicity butt! also they show the graduate with boobs! On tmc tonight! Pause again!

Bump for the season finale.

I'm not sure what to think of this show. I've watched it now for 2 seasons and enjoy it, but don't fall over it like I do so many of my shows. I can't put my finger on it, but something seems to be missing. Maybe it's that it lacks a sense of humor, but I think it goes beyond that.

Love this show. Much better than Homeland in my opinion. Just watched the finale. Can't wait for season 3

And Susan Misner is hot. That nude scene of her was entirely too short.

I'm late to this party, as I just started watching this, but I'm pretty much hooked. I've seen the first 10 episodes in the last 24 hours. Keri Russell is smoke show.

OMG, the scene of them snapping that broad's arms and legs so they could fit her in a suitcase is so fucked up. That was maybe grosser than anything on Game of Thrones.

Back