• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

100 Years ago today

These are the threads that cause RJ to think that people are obsessed with him.

I also agree with HP that it sounds like jhmd thinks there is something wrong with integrated schools and that RJ would feel differently about Rosa Parks if he had attended an integrated school, both of which positions are sheer lunacy. (Note: I have no idea if RJ did or did not attend an integrated school, nor do I care).

There is nothing wrong with integrated schools, having been to five of them myself I can tell you they are a great benefit. There is, however, something wrong with hypocrisy. If you care about other people, quit supporting policies which harm them.

Last edited:

For real. If absolutely anybody else had started this thread, then jhmd wouldn't have gone on his bizarre little rant. jhmd really is a strange dude.

There is nothing wrong with integrated schools, having been to five of them myself I can tell you they are a great benefit. There is, however, something wrong with hypocrisy. If you care about other people, quit supporting policies which harm them.

Take this shit to the tunnels. Your right wing rhetoric, anti-government assistance ramblings don't belong here.

For real. If absolutely anybody else had started this thread, then jhmd wouldn't have gone on his bizarre little rant. jhmd really is a strange dude.

He just wants to make sure we know about Benghazi, man. Some would just consider that patriotic.

I also agree with HP that it sounds like jhmd thinks there is something wrong with integrated schools and that RJ would feel differently about Rosa Parks if he had attended an integrated school, both of which positions are sheer lunacy. (Note: I have no idea if RJ did or did not attend an integrated school, nor do I care).

You have no idea if I went to an integrated school?

I said this a few posts above yours:

"And there were blacks in my Jr, high and high school...the president of student council my junior year is a black guy."

jhmd was the reason the black students wanted to go back to segregation.

but he knows what's best for them.

I know that 75% single parent homes and failing public schools aren't good for anybody....but apparently for you and the people that continue to support these failing policies, it's good enough for somebody else. All preach, no practice.

Start a couple of more threads about the past. That way you don't have to talk about 14.8% unemployment in the present.

You guys still out of answers, I take it? We're only a few more generations of dependence away from progress, is that the idea? No changes necessary, slay the messenger, next verse, same as the first?

no, you've got no answers. You have taken data and, once again, run it through your blame-the-progressives filter to get the results you want. You want badly to pull entitlements and so you are blaming entitlements for all the ills of the country. You aren't fooling anyone, chief.

What are your answers?

I highly doubt it. Consider me skeptical.

I'm also absolutely sure that black unemployment is higher now than it was in 2008, that a majority of black children are born to Granparent ghetto apartments,and that the rest of these ostensibly well-intentioned policies aren't actually working, which matters a heck of a lot more than do-gooders chugging 40's one hour out of the day.

FIFY...

Studies show that people who go to a monochromatic school w/ just their sex learn a helluva lot more. I think NYC had a school for black girls and they started rocking at traditionally poor subjects for females like science and math.

This is what I seem to recall from my Con Law professor who is left of BKF.

April 27, 1917: Trindad, Colo. – Fire in the Victor American Fuel company mine number two at Hastings is believed to have trapped 120 coal miners, members of the day shift. Fire was first noticed coming out of the mouth of the mine shortly after 9:30 this morning. Helmet crews which entered the mine shortly after 10 o’clock had made no report this afternoon as to whether or not they had reached the entombed men. The cause of the fire is unknown.

Studies show that people who go to a monochromatic school w/ just their sex learn a helluva lot more. I think NYC had a school for black girls and they started rocking at traditionally poor subjects for females like science and math.

This is what I seem to recall from my Con Law professor who is left of BKF.

LOL

And what in the blue fucking hell was jh doing on this thread? Jesus Christ.

05031917-e1493408679930.jpg

May 3, 1917:

* British and French armies make gains against the Germans on the battlefields of France. Meanwhile, Brazil drew a step closer to declaring war against Germany.

* The U.S. government was planning a large aviation field in the Great Lakes and The News wanted it to be in Buffalo. A front page item criticized the city for making no effort to push for an aviation center here where other cities are "pulling every wire" for one.

* Three sticks of dynamite, powder and a fuse were found along the Lehigh Valley Railroad tracks near Scott Street. Police and federal officers were investigating the explosives, which were lying on the ground in full view.

* Per counsel from MOTHER PARKS, the children at the Buffalo Orphan Asylum will plant potatoes on two new lots on Delaware Avenue, at Cleveland and Auburn avenues. A sign was to be placed on the lots for motorists to read: "Potatoes are Growing Here for the Buffalo Orphan Asylum. Haven't you Space for a Patch?"

Back