• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

"Hi Coach, thanks for taking my question. Can you understand why the fanbase wants to see Ron Wellman fired for hiring you?"

Ask him if he remembers us from Greensboro? Tell him we have another #BuzzOut shirt tomorrow

I'm going to the Bz radio show tonight and I would like to rip him apart with all the questions he gets to ignore now.

But, I'm there by the good graces of someone associated with the athletic department and out of respect to him I can't be a dick.

So, I'm trying to think of respectful, constructive questions to ask him, but that still point out that we suck, he sucks, and put him on the spot to answer questions about the problems the Athletic Department pretends don't exist. Looking for some help.

If you are the class of '15....... You are showing up tomorrow right? U will be chanting with the rest us right? We need you and all of the students to join us. It would be so powerful to hear the student section chanting.

In in the first sixty years of your life you've never won an NCAA Tournament game, why should we think you will have that ability in the future?

I'm actually really curious if he has an explanation for why his teams are always bad at rebounding. Like, does he have a different coaching technique or system than other people or does he tell his players not to pursue offensive rebounds because he thinks they'll pick up cheap fouls that way, or what?

"Coach, have you ever gone to FireBz.com?"

"Coach, have you ever gone to FireBz.com?"

It would be interesting to see how aware he is to the #BuzzOut movement, maybe ask about all the recent articles that have been coming out over the past few months.

I would ask him respectively how you can go 2-44 on the road in conference games at your last 2 jobs and still be employed?

Multiple choice question.

Is it possible for you to suck anymore dick than you already do?

(a) No.
(b) Oh heavens yes!

Considering what has happened in the past week, what positive question could anyone possibly come up with for Bz? There is nothing positive in regards to Wake Forest basketball right now.

Coach we really appreciate all you have attempted to accomplish in your three short years @ Wake...But do you realize that if you had repeated this same performance @ any other school in the ACC they would have tarred and feathered you by now???

"Coach Bzz, in looking over your tenure at Wake, are you pleased with your personal performance? What do you view as your strengths and weaknesses?"

I really wonder what this guy thinks of himself. He constantly blames players for everything. Does he think he's The Guy?

Considering what has happened in the past week, what positive question could anyone possibly come up with for Bz? There is nothing positive in regards to Wake Forest basketball right now.

2 weeks ago: "First off Coach, I want to start off by saying how lucky we are to have you here...."

A lot of these people live in their own little shell that is impervious to the opinions of the alumni and main fan base.

"Coach, I know you're a man of your word and in that vein, did you finally buy dinner for the head coach of Colorado as promised?" "Please dont answer with "fuck you" or "no comment"

Ask him at what point would our won/loss record cause him to acknowledge that perhaps he and Wake are not a good fit and it would be better for him to move on elsewhere.

Back