• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

What time is the show tonight?

"Coach, most fans judge coaches based on wins and losses, what expectations has Mr. Wellman set for you and the program, does our record and our performance on the court factor in to that, and do you believe you have met those expectations?"

Or "Coach, I have been a wake fan since Duncan and Childress played here. We have an expectation that the basketball will win most of their games and be competitive in the games that it loses. Your teams have consistently fallen short of those expectations. At what point and to what extent, if any, are you and mr. Wellman accountable to the fans and alumni who have supported this program and university for so long?"

Coach, you frequently talk about the restraints in coaching a 'young' team... could you discuss the impact that the 8 transfers and early dismissals in your first two seasons might have had on this situation?

Does anyone know a link to listen to the show online tonight? Usually I wouldn't give Buzz my time of day, but after the debacles against Maryland and UNC, I'm intrigued as to what bullshit he spews tonight.

Does anyone know a link to listen to the show online tonight? Usually I wouldn't give Buzz my time of day, but after the debacles against Maryland and UNC, I'm intrigued as to what bullshit he spews tonight.

Yes. If you have a smart phone download the Free app "TuneIn Radio". Lets you stream for free any radio station in the country.

eta: local IMG radio station I use is 98.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayo
Any live updates as this show unfolds would be GREATLY appreciated. Not going to be able to listen, but dying to hear what Bzzz says.

Already making excuses for fsu saying they play better on the road

Who in the hell drove in this weather to be in the studio with this clown?

I wish those students weren't on the dark side and this show could get comical

Is anyone calling in? Is anyone listening?

"Yeah, we just got blown out by 26 and 25 points this past week. Let's cheer for Buzz."

What morons.

Back