• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

Why the fuck does he want an early game Saturday?

He's saying we play well at home bc the players see mom and dad. He did however take responsibility for the on the road troubles.not that it means he doesn't suck

"Our confidence is just shattered quickly on the road."

More of the same in his answer to Stan as to why we suck on the road: "It's no excuse but we have an inexperienced team..."

Buzz brought some apples to the show! Nice snack, Coach.

Bzz talking about his snack he brought to the studio. Bag of apples.

How is a team that has played over 20 games, inexperienced? No team is inexperienced at this point in a season.

"Everyone's getting better. It's a slow process."

Extremely slow with you as coach.

Think Stan will punch him in his face?

He's saying we play well at home bc the players see mom and dad. He did however take responsibility for the on the road troubles.not that it means he doesn't suck

I believe a good number of our parents travel to every game, home and away.

"Everybody is getting better, its a slow process"
-[Redacted] tonight (Feb 7th)

"We don't need any gradual baby steps forward, we need it to happen immediately, to be quite frank"
-[Redacted] on Monday (Feb 4th, preceding the UNC blowout)

I feel bad for Stan. Must suck to work for the government controlled media outlet.

Tonight's show bought to you by north korea

Think Stan will punch him in his face?

How in the hell does Stan show up and act like he gives two shits about this guy? I mean at some point I would snap after having to interview this man for three years, always discussing the same stupid shit about how we are getting better. At some point I'd say fuck my stupid job, let's throw this man under the bus and make a point.

So they are taking live calls for Grobe next but not bzz. What a fucking joke

Reactions: Ayo
Back