• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

One call from mike.. Now bzz is over on to grobe. Great program Stan. Glad to see you have a 1 in dick, hard. Fucking pussy. I hate this bullshit coverup program. Why can't people ever answer real questions? What is this, fucking north Korea.

So, have we reverted to the Alan Dickens days with Bob Staak? Anyone remember those lovely years?

LMAO.

Grobe can't make it, haha pressures on bzz... Don't mess your pants.

Bzz just asked if our kicker commit could kick in three pointers so we could suit him up for bball. Fuck you bzz

being a WF student is so hard...blah blah

-- News Flash: all of the great WF players before BZ had those challenges too

Has wake sports seriously resorted to recruiting 5 year transfers and football players? This is pathetic. Now buzz talking about how hard wake is for the players and its hard. This is absurd.

Stan can't get Grobe on the phone so he's just chit chatting with Bzzz and asks him what's the best food that he's eaten on the recruiting trail?!

I keep calling and all I hear is the radio show?

Grobe emphasized that we signed 25 "tough guy" players from 12 different states.

Great PR there... Telling a disgruntled fan base that grobe is about to go take 6 weeks off to play golf.. Like recruiting and being a coach is fucking torture.

Not a peep heard from the students in the studio- they had to be gagged and handcuffed!

Coaches recommendation for chase is first:he needs to get in a groove 2: cj is making it hard for him

Great PR there... Telling a disgruntled fan base that grobe is about to go take 6 weeks off to play golf.. Like recruiting and being a coach is fucking torture.

Come to Wake Forest and coach, will pay you several million dollars and let you go play golf for months while continuing to have a losing record..... I'm so freaking frustrated with Wake Forest it makes me sick... F This... and F you Buzz, F your losing, F your excuse making ... Sorry for the rant but I needed that...

Come to Wake Forest and coach, will pay you several million dollars and let you go play golf for months while continuing to have a losing record..... I'm so freaking frustrated with Wake Forest it makes me sick... F This... and F you Buzz, F your losing, F your excuse making ... Sorry for the rant but I needed that...

Preach it.

Back