• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

It was a joke. They only took questions from students during commercials.

But don't worry someone brought up the ESPN article and Firebz.com. There were a few off air gems too.

I'll post notes when I get back.

FWIW, UVA putting a hurting on Clemson from Charlottesville, 5 min left and they are up by 40.....Clemson looks like they took a cue from Wake on the road.

Great PR there... Telling a disgruntled fan base that grobe is about to go take 6 weeks off to play golf.. Like recruiting and being a coach is fucking torture.

They don't even know the fanbase is disgruntled about football.

Horrible PR. I bet Nick Saban and James Franklin aren't playing golf for 6 weeks.

It was a joke. They only took questions from students during commercials.

But don't worry someone brought up the ESPN article and Firebz.com. There were a few off air gems too.

I'll post notes when I get back.

Thank you 15. Are you and the other students behind what is happening Saturday? Are you/they willing to help? You dont have to respond here. You can PM me if you would like.

A question was asked about the current coaching staff and [Redacted] commented on every assistant coach except Jeff Battle. This prompted me to ask about the threat of Battle leaving in the past couple of years and if that still might be a problem, to which Buzz responded "Nobody is bigger than the program and there are a lot of great assistants out there."

Looks like Battle may be out.

A question was asked about the current coaching staff and [Redacted] commented on every assistant coach except Jeff Battle. This prompted me to ask about the threat of Battle leaving in the past couple of years and if that still might be a problem, to which Buzz responded "Nobody is bigger than the program and there are a lot of great assistants out there."

FUCK YOU JEFFY! No one is bigger than the program EXCEPT Wellman!

??? This puzzles me - was jeff downplaying Battle?

What a prick. I hope the quad gets rolled when he's shown the door in April. Bad coaches are bad coaches, but Jeff [Redacted] is a horrible human being. Jeff Battle has been there for this program in the good times and in the bad and to say stuff like that is not only uncalled for, but it's also unfair.

How funny (in the depressing to the point of suicidal sense) would it be if Buzz is back next season and Battle moves on to another position.

maybe we should add the chant "we want battle" Saturday

What a piece of shit. Jeff, you've completely murdered the program, but you don't seem to care. Leave W-S and never come back, you pathetic excuse of a "coach."

God if Battle left and Bz stayed I can't even imagine the shitstorm.

i'd be like

tumblr_macyv9ItPB1rd4d83o1_500.gif

I'm going to get white boy wasted the day this dude hits the road.

He also said "He hasn't recruited all of them, now. Everybody's put in their two cents."

Starting to cling to recruiting and downplay how much Battle helps with that

Back