• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

'15 Deac

Reaction score
I'm going to the Bz radio show tonight and I would like to rip him apart with all the questions he gets to ignore now.

But, I'm there by the good graces of someone associated with the athletic department and out of respect to him I can't be a dick.

So, I'm trying to think of respectful, constructive questions to ask him, but that still point out that we suck, he sucks, and put him on the spot to answer questions about the problems the Athletic Department pretends don't exist. Looking for some help.

Give him his record at Wake Forest in February and March (2-20) and ask what he thinks has contributed to that record and what he thinks he can do to reverse the trend.

Tell him that we are "very lucky" to have him as our head coach. :)

You could also preface any question with, "First, I'd like to thank you for doing as much as your ability allows to help Wake Forest basketball...."

Ask him why 99% of all other teams can play with young teams and win on the road, yet you were quoted saying you dont know how to do either?

Ask him when he's going to start taking some responsibility for the team completely sleepwalking on the road.

Is it going to be at a restaurant again? Or is he still hiding at the IMG studio?

I think there's a respectful way to ask him point-blank if he finds his combined road record in the Big 12 and ACC troubling.

I think that it's by inviite only when the show is held at the IMG studios on Trade St. When it's at Bib's then it's open to all.

Yeah. They sent out invites to screamin demons, traditions council, pep band, etc...

Really hope you're not actually in the class of 2015 because the AD is going to revoke every sophomore's pass to the show now.

Is the show still being done live or is it now pre-recorded where Ron Goebbels or one of his henchmen would have time to edit out any questions asked by rogue screamin demons, traditional council, pep band, etc?

Ask when he starts to take the blame. This isn't pro ball or high school where he doesn't pick the players. He can't blame the players without blaming himself for picking them.

Ask when he starts to take the blame. This isn't pro ball or high school where he doesn't pick the players. He can't blame the players without blaming himself for picking them.

That's not fair, bern. I don't know how you can say he picked the players when 46% of our points in ACC games are scored by the 2 remaining players he didn't recruit.

Oh wait.

Back