• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's tennis

is courrt 13 a tv court? If so, match can be viewed on espn3

Appears to be. Thanks for the heads up, as I am sure TTC and/or ESPN would show very little if any of the match.

match just started, streaming live at the US Open website - court 13.

Likely a Haas (not Robin Haase), but the Connors 30 for 30 is great viewing.

My only issue is that they really don't probe into the fact that Connors / Krickstein haven't spoken since their match in '91??? Why? It was mentioned multiple times that they were very good friends prior to the match, then Connors says he didn't speak with him b/c he doesn't feel the need to apologize for that match? Who says Connors needs to apologize? Just go back to being bros, no???

I also found it to be a bid sad that Krickstein, a former world top 10, is now a country club pro. Ugh...

woop woop a wake forest shout out from courier on tennis channel

Likely a Haas (not Robin Haase), but the Connors 30 for 30 is great viewing.

My only issue is that they really don't probe into the fact that Connors / Krickstein haven't spoken since their match in '91??? Why? It was mentioned multiple times that they were very good friends prior to the match, then Connors says he didn't speak with him b/c he doesn't feel the need to apologize for that match? Who says Connors needs to apologize? Just go back to being bros, no???

I also found it to be a bid sad that Krickstein, a former world top 10, is now a country club pro. Ugh...

Because Connors is a dick.

sweet us open first round loser prize money around 36,000$. Guess Rubin won't be able to take it.

15 yo US woman CC Bellis takes out the 12 seed cibulkova

Noah Rubin is ranked as the top newcomer in NCAA tennis by the ITA.

Men's Preseason Newcomer/Freshman Rankings

1. Noah Rubin - Wake Forest University
2. Guillermo Nunez - TCU
3. Cameron Norrie - TCU
4. Alexander Ritschard - University of Virginia
5. Wayne Montgomery - University of Georgia
6. Piotr Lomacki - University of Miami
7. Martin Redlicki - UCLA
8. Nicolas Alvarez - Duke University
9. Hugo Di Feo - Ohio State University
10. Julian Cash - Mississippi State University

Men's tennis has done well individually over the past week in the ITA All-American Fall Championship. Romain Bogaerts just won over the #3 player in the country to make the round of 16. Jon Ho has had a great tournament - he made it through pre-qualifiers (256 players), qualifiers (128 players), and into the main draw. He lost in the first round to the #10 player in the country, but he just won his first match in the consolation round. As a team, I think Wake will be top 10 this spring.

Tough match this morning for Bogaerts. Plays the #2 seed who has only lost 13 games in his first 4 matches. Two qualifiers in the other semifinal.

Was just looking at our team's website and realized we have a new volunteer assistant coach named Alex Emery. Turns out we actually played doubles in a couple tournaments back in 2000. Small world.

The Wake Forest open usta event is taking place this weekend, and four deacs are in the semis (Ho, seraphim, lee, and Kan). The semis are at 9am at the wake indoor and finals at 11am.

Back