Page 534 of 534 FirstFirst ... 34434484524529530531532533534
Results 10,661 to 10,668 of 10668

Thread: The Official OGBoards Running (and Cycling) Thread: (Insert Season Here)

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    If you ever feel like riding an hour north for about a hundred miles of really, really solid trails, holler at your boy.
    Where would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkin View Post
    Where would that be?
    Around Kerr Scott Lake in Wilkes

Any jogging stroller recs?

Looking at the Thule Glide 2

Steve Lepore WhatUTalkinBout Willis's Avatar
    Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
    Around Kerr Scott Lake in Wilkes
    I love those trails so much. My favorite race used to be the Wilkes 100k because it hit all 3 trails up there. I'm racing (well, more like training while other fast people actually race) 6 Hours of Warrior Creek this coming Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatUTalkinBout Willis View Post
    I love those trails so much. My favorite race used to be the Wilkes 100k because it hit all 3 trails up there. I'm racing (well, more like training while other fast people actually race) 6 Hours of Warrior Creek this coming Saturday.
    What's your favorite trail? I'm really digging on Dark Mountain these days, but Warrior Creek is a lot of fun too, especially the rock garden.

They've done a whole lot with the trails at Cub Creek too. A lot of fun elevated platforms and new jumps.

Steve Lepore WhatUTalkinBout Willis's Avatar
    Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
    What's your favorite trail? I'm really digging on Dark Mountain these days, but Warrior Creek is a lot of fun too, especially the rock garden.

They've done a whole lot with the trails at Cub Creek too. A lot of fun elevated platforms and new jumps.
    If I'm racing I prefer Dark Mountain for sure. A bit more tech, and brakes are needed unlike the other two. If I'm riding for fun with friends I prefer OVT and Warrior Creek equally. I especially love that back side of Warrior Creek where Earthquake, etc. exist. But I haven't been back there in a few years because I like having all of my skin.

It's just SO hard to be that close to Wilson's Creek and not ride there, so I don't make it out to Kerr Scott often unless its for 6WC.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatUTalkinBout Willis View Post
    If I'm racing I prefer Dark Mountain for sure. A bit more tech, and brakes are needed unlike the other two. If I'm riding for fun with friends I prefer OVT and Warrior Creek equally. I especially love that back side of Warrior Creek where Earthquake, etc. exist. But I haven't been back there in a few years because I like having all of my skin.

It's just SO hard to be that close to Wilson's Creek and not ride there, so I don't make it out to Kerr Scott often unless its for 6WC.
    Where do you ride at Wilsonís Creek? Iíve done a lot of kayaking there but Iíve never biked there.