• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peanut Butter

What Is Your Favourite Kind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a kid I would only eat creamy, but as I've grown older I now prefer chunky. At least if I can see chunks of peanuts it reassures me that I'm not eating some random toxic creation by Gif.

eta: I also used to insist my mom cut the crust off my bread. Now I prefer to eat the ends of the loafs. My how things have changed.

Last edited:
I started making my own earlier this year. Doing more homemade/DIY food stuff was one of my New Years resolutions. It's stupidly easy, and it's better tasting than pretty much any storebought brand. Just buy some salted peanuts (honey roasted if you have a sweet tooth), pour them in the food processor, let it go to as smooth as you want. Couldn't be easier.

I switch up between creamy and chunky, but I've switched to organic. A few weeks ago I was at a non-Earth Fare store and got some PB, the good old kind from when I was a kid and was surprised (and a bit grossed out) by the amount of sugar taste in it.

I switch up between creamy and chunky, but I've switched to organic. A few weeks ago I was at a non-Earth Fare store and got some PB, the good old kind from when I was a kid and was surprised (and a bit grossed out) by the amount of sugar taste in it.

Sugar is one of the five elements. Don't be hatin'.

1. If you asked me a year ago I would have said creamy, but I've converted to chunky recently

2. If you can't spread chunky peanut butter you're either really weak or are using really flimsy bread

Creamy all day, but on very rare occasions, I do get a hankering for the chunky.

I've made PB and PB&J on pretty much every type of bread. If there is no sliced sandwich bread but there are some hot dog or hamburger buns, why the hell not? dinner rolls from the night before? crustini? croissant? English muffin? fuck it I want my PB

Jiff's chunky isn't as sweet as its smooth. WTF?

I went w/ Jiff Smooth. Its the standby and the best.

Back