• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who volunteers to broker a peace between RJ(Israel) and his 5-6 "stalkers"(Palestine)

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Who volunteers to broker a peace between RJ(Israel) and his 5-6 "stalkers"(Palestine)

Do we have a boards version of Jimmy Carter who can put an end to this? Otherwise, it will go on forever like the Middle East conflict.

Said this in the other thread, but it really is this simple:

If one can truly disable rep for an individual, and RJ truly doesn't care about rep, this should be over.

Here's what I've done. Others can match me:
Ignore List
BirtherDeac deacvision7 jhmd2000 KanhojiAngre KeEpEr Liquid Karma MACdeac mfdeacs99 OldGoldandGrobe PhDeac RacerDeac Teamramrod Toogs vtwhat etc

Man, you put a parody (birther) and Kanhoji (who is stuck on one thread) on your IL? :laugh:

If one can truly disable rep for an individual, and RJ truly doesn't care about rep, this should be over.

It's not possible w/out some srs attempt at modifying the board software, and this definitely isn't worth that kind of time.

This, like all suggestions we come across, we discussed. Its a logistical nightmare to try and set it up, and not worth all the hastle to create it for one individual.

ok dang someone mentioned it like it was already in place. Never mind

Here's what I've done. Others can match me:
Ignore List
BirtherDeac deacvision7 jhmd2000 KanhojiAngre KeEpEr Liquid Karma MACdeac mfdeacs99 OldGoldandGrobe PhDeac RacerDeac Teamramrod Toogs vtwhat etc

Are you creating a who's who list for OGBoards.com?

This, like all suggestions we come across, we discussed. Its a logistical nightmare to try and set it up, and not worth all the hastle to create it for one individual.

you should pretend it's in place and watch him not accept it and then banninate

Back