• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who volunteers to broker a peace between RJ(Israel) and his 5-6 "stalkers"(Palestine)

The weird thing is that if you all met in real life, without any of this stupid message board history, you'd probably get along pretty well and have a fun drunken night. But because rj isn't good at posting on internet message boards, and some people like to have fun by riling him up, you have all this bullshit.

I honestly don't think I'd ever meet up with an over the hill, narcissistic, self-centered prick hell bent on making everything about himself and his beliefs, much less have a fun drunken night with him.

If RJ would quit sending me dick pics I would consider a truce. He once sent me a PM asking me to play ''mooshy mooshy moo''? I asked him what in the hell mooshy mooshy moo is, and he replied: ''its when we push our limp, placid dicks together''. I mean this is one sick old man who is so concerned with rep and playing mooshy mooshy moo that I think he might need some sort of board intervention.

He's a lying bastard.

The weird thing is that if you all met in real life, without any of this stupid message board history, you'd probably get along pretty well and have a fun drunken night. But because rj isn't good at posting on internet message boards, and some people like to have fun by riling him up, you have all this bullshit.

BBD, I have no interest in meeting any of these people. You or the other 99.95% of posters are always welcome.

Still think this is the answer

This is only fair is RJ is banned from starting threads. Seriously. Why should the hundreds of thousands of people who dont like RJ be banished to one thread when RJ can start his normal 17 threads a day, most of which are similar to "who would make a better basketball coach: JFK or Neil Armstrong?"

This is only fair is RJ is banned from starting threads. Seriously. Why should the hundreds of thousands of people who dont like RJ be banished to one thread when RJ can start his normal 17 threads a day, most of which are similar to "who would make a better basketball coach: JFK or Neil Armstrong?"

I get that. And I wasnt suggesting banning those people to one thread

I guess I think that RJ starting threads or not, you cant tell me people wouldnt post in a RJ hate thread. It would get all sorts of traffic. It may not limit it all, but it would allow people to post whatever the hell they wanted to about him in one place. He could choose to engage or not

The concept that I start a lot of threads is another myth. If you take a look at the first pages of each board (240+/- threads), I've started 8 ( one or two of which are the lines for Deacs bball).

I'd be willing to bet 50% or more of MACdeac's reputation comments have to do with him going after RJ. His dislike for rj basically defines his e-persona. I'm not sure he has given us any other 'contribution'.

If RJ would quit sending me dick pics I would consider a truce. He once sent me a PM asking me to play ''mooshy mooshy moo''? I asked him what in the hell mooshy mooshy moo is, and he replied: ''its when we push our limp, placid dicks together''. I mean this is one sick old man who is so concerned with rep and playing mooshy mooshy moo that I think he might need some sort of board intervention.

You are a strange, strange person.

I'd be willing to bet 50% or more of MACdeac's reputation comments have to do with him going after RJ. His dislike for rj basically defines his e-persona. I'm not sure he has given us any other 'contribution'.

Macdeac has not contributed any worth in his entire life and this is reflected by his hatred of some old dude on the other side of the USA.

Will the new MOD do anything?

I'm not sure what all of this is about, but let's Be Best, like Melania says, and save all of our vitriol for real shitbags who deserve it like Wrangor.

Here's what I've done. Others can match me:
Ignore List
BirtherDeac deacvision7 jhmd2000 KanhojiAngre KeEpEr Liquid Karma MACdeac mfdeacs99 OldGoldandGrobe PhDeac RacerDeac Teamramrod Toogs vtwhat etc

I want to know who this "etc" poster is.

Last edited:
Back