• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tags

qcdeac

Le tits now
Reaction score
I was writing a jhmd tag and was surprised how many tags were associated with his user name. 15 tags popped up when I typed jhmd and alphabetically that only takes you to "jhmd getting pwned". That excludes tags that start jhmd2000 or jh_.

Seeing that many tags under his name made me check my own: the only tag is "qcd admits soft drug use" which made absolutely no sense until I saw my 2011 post that it was linked to: "Len Bias' death in '86 and Robert Downey Jr's character in Less Than Zero in '87 did a great job keeping me from ever trying hard drugs." from the Crystal Meth is an awesome drug thread.

If you have any good tags using your screen name, post them here. If not, feel free to post a funny tag when typing in someone else's name. There are obviously some great ones out there.

tl;dr : post your favorite tags

I enjoy 2&2 has runofmill dick, 2&2 is one dumb honky, 2&2 = suge knight, and 2&2 - vincent gambini.

um there are a lot, mostly the same themes.

t6z9t3.jpg

townie gone lyrics remain and townie de-lousing beard are my two favorites. i don't get townie ate hummus.

Do I have to? I gotta leave work in 15 minutes and not sure I have the time to list them all...

I have one to my name, "iappreciateitsuckshard." Curious, I looked up the origin and what did I find but a thread started by LK whining about negrep and other internet antagonism he received from Moonz.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/2212-What-the-fuck-is-Marquee-Moon-s-problem

"What the fuck is your problem you insufferable little classless prick? If you don't like me, fine. It's mutual. Your inclusion as a moderator of this site is pretty much the only mistake made by the founders. I've yet to see that you've contributed one single idea of merit to this forum."

all of mine are about being some combination of fat, ugly, or fugly. :sadpanda:

I have one to my name, "iappreciateitsuckshard." Curious, I looked up the origin and what did I find but a thread started by LK whining about negrep and other internet antagonism he received from Moonz.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/2212-What-the-fuck-is-Marquee-Moon-s-problem

"What the fuck is your problem you insufferable little classless prick? If you don't like me, fine. It's mutual. Your inclusion as a moderator of this site is pretty much the only mistake made by the founders. I've yet to see that you've contributed one single idea of merit to this forum."

lol. Just spotted this (thankfully quoted for posterity) gem from the late KnightAtWake

He'll neg rep this post, just like he has whenever I've criticized him in the past. I've even had to go to other mods to have them rectify some of the mistreatment I've received from zzz.

What a pussy.

Good stuff.

With only 25 characters, it's tough to include your full name. There are a few iai tags, but nothing that stands out.

Obviously, my favorites is from last weekend.

bym for the win

:D

I love the bbd tags also. Tsy ones are almost as good.

Another one that makes me laugh every time is "young bkf posts link"

tab hates everything

tab hates fat people

tab is a moron

tab is a neckbeard!!

tab is dead inside

tab is right again!

tab is white?

tab knows all

tab knows peaches

ELC has to be proud of the ELC = everything is meh tag. Or maybe he just thinks it's "meh."

Back