• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President to announce Bin Laden is Dead

When are you going to finally realize that you're the problem, not anyone else? It's a day to celebrate, and you still have to be a douchey, political hack, ironically telling other people to grow up. Look inwards fuckface.

JHMD aside, it' s a great day to be an American!

Thanks for taking a break from making baseless accusations about racism that you can't support, so that you can...make baseless accusations about partisanship that you can't support. I think you need to re-read that post as well, apparently along with the First and Second Rule of Holes. I'll spare you the indignity of asking you to back up another baseless charge b/c frankly I'm getting bored with exposing your tired and juvenile act. Please think of a new way to embarass yourself next week. This one is stale.

Christ guys, even though jhmd is a partisan hack there was nothing wrong about that post. You're finding trouble because you want to.

I thought the post about Obama's announcement preempting Celebrity Apprentice was pretty funny myself.

Christ guys, even though jhmd is a partisan hack there was nothing wrong about that post. You're finding trouble because you want to.

I'm finding trouble because he called me out without provocation, not because of that post.

Shoo hasn't had a good couple of weeks. Go easy on the young lad.

I thought the post about Obama's announcement preempting Celebrity Apprentice was pretty funny myself.

Yes, I think that was Divinely inspired right there.

I look at it and say he made some of damn near perfect decisions that he can claim ownership of:

1) The decision to kill and not capture Bin Laden, preventing the inevitable hand wringing over interrogating him and bringing him to trial.

2) The incredibly ballsy decision to not bomb the compound in March because he wanted a body recovered to prove Bin Laden is dead. That decision would have been disastrous had we missed our window of opportunity and then suffered another attack by Al Qaeda.

Yes, but those are pretty common sense decisions, IMO. You kill him because it is the right thing to do and it is politically nightmarish to run OBL through the legal process, especially a legal process that your party has been clamoring for as a solution to dealing with terrorists.

As for not bombing the compound, I think there is a huge difference between using some drones to bomb villages up in the mountains and away from the public eye and dropping a bomb in an affluent neighborhood smack dab in the middle of civilization and 40 miles from the capital. A special forces op is the way to go. If it goes wrong, nobody knows about it for several years. If it goes right, you get all the accolades.

Last edited:
I would bet money that a Bin Laden family member (opposed to Al Queda) was on board the ship and was present for the burial, but his or her name won't be revealed for their protection. Might even have washed the body, as is custom.

I kinda wish Bin Laden's head was on a pike on the front lawn of the White House today. Let our enemies know we are bat shit crazy for retribution.

I would bet money that a Bin Laden family member (opposed to Al Queda) was on board the ship and was present for the burial, but his or her name won't be revealed for their protection. Might even have washed the body, as is custom.

I kinda wish Bin Laden's head was on a pike on the front lawn of the White House today. Let our enemies know we are bat shit crazy for retribution.

could it have been this lady?

Wafah_Dufour_niese__223905c.jpg

Wafah Dufour - Osama's niece

meh, that fucker didn't have shit on our homegrown 18-25 year-old fully armed and government-backed terrorists.

Back