• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do conservatives still want Chris Christie?

OMG. Politicians being politicians.

He's still the front-runner. Anyone who's paid attention to how people have voted for president in the modern era can recognize that.

If Christie is smart, he'll just blame this on a rogue faction of the Cincinnati office...

If Christie is smart, he'll just blame this on a rogue faction of the Cincinnati office...

The problem is it was a rogue group in Cinci as all the evidence and testimony has proven. Here it has been shown to reach Christie's office and several people close to him.

But don't let reality get in the way of your blind hatred.

The investigation and Christies actions both scream politics as usual. Both sides will yell at each other for a while and I doubt anything comes of it.

Wouldn't be a story if Christie wasn't the front runner. Will definitely be following is nothing else to see how Christie handles the scrutiny.

The investigation and Christies actions both scream politics as usual. Both sides will yell at each other for a while and I doubt anything comes of it.

Wouldn't be a story if Christie wasn't the front runner. Will definitely be following is nothing else to see how Christie handles the scrutiny.

OMG, talk about willful blindness.

It wouldn't be a story that the governor's top aides and appointees (and maybe himself) intentionally stopped the busiest bridge in the US to exact political retribution on a mayor of the opposing party for not supporting him in an election.

In what world would this not be a big story? Oh yeah in one where everything Obama is Satan's work and where Chris Christie is the Second Coming.

Press conference at 11:00 EST apparently.

I don’t think this is a big story at all in and of itself (nationally anyway). No one will remember this when he’s running for president. But one thing about Christie that can turn people off (in my opinion) is that he has a tendency to come off a little petty. Gotta control that, or at least control the image.

It will be used by opponents during the primary....if he isn't directly involved. If there is a shred of evidence of personal involvement, direction or participation, he's done.

If he was involved and doesn't resign, there's a good chance he gets impeached and charged with crimes.

OMG, talk about willful blindness.

It wouldn't be a story that the governor's top aides and appointees (and maybe himself) intentionally stopped the busiest bridge in the US to exact political retribution on a mayor of the opposing party for not supporting him in an election.

In what world would this not be a big story? Oh yeah in one where everything Obama is Satan's work and where Chris Christie is the Second Coming.

It's reportedly the busiest bridge in the world in America's largest media market. No way it wouldn't be a big story if either Christie or Booker were involved. They didn't stop traffic on the bridge, they closed the Fort Lee on ramps without notice.

ha

The investigation and [insert politician's] actions both scream politics as usual. Both sides will yell at each other for a while and I doubt anything comes of it.

Wouldn't be a story if [politician] wasn't the [title]. Will definitely be following [if] nothing else to see how [politician] handles the scrutiny.

It's reportedly the busiest bridge in the world in America's largest media market. No way it wouldn't be a big story if either Christie or Booker were involved. They didn't stop traffic on the bridge, they closed the Fort Lee on ramps without notice.

It's 6:30 or so...my meaning was dramatically and negatively impacted the traffic. Much of the time people we almost parked waiting to get onto the bridge.

Pretty risky thing to do. If there had been a serious accident with fatalities that woulda been some shit

Lol rj chill out

This was a big event. It was purely political.

Some will fall on their swords to try to protect Christie but will they go to jail for him?

Many Republicans didn't like him in the first place. They will use this against him in 2016 no matter what. The big question becomes does he make it to 2016.

Back