• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brawl at Charlotte Fashion Show

2&2 Slider To Leyritz

Reaction score
This is fantastic, apparently the loser was pissed off at one of the judges so took matters into her own hands. The lady wielding the table as a weapon is like the incredible hulk fending off flying chairs. Not sure if she is related to HP. No arrests made, of course.

i think using the term "fashion show" is pretty generous

Without checking, I'm going to bet the comments section on Youtube have some with racist sentiments.

Without checking, I'm going to bet the comments section on Youtube have some with racist sentiments.

I bet you laugh though:

Youtubecomments.jpg

Was this the 3/4 baseball tee's fashion show? Regardless, catching that chair with one hand after slinging a table is BOSS.

Was this the 3/4 baseball tee's fashion show? Regardless, catching that chair with one hand after slinging a table is BOSS.

Yeah, that chick is a beast. I mean, she launched that table and was swatting away those steel chairs like they were flies.

There has to be more footage of this. That big girl would make for a great wrestler.

She should have held on to the table and used it as a bat to redirect those chairs back at her assailants. Big mistake launching the table.

love how when its over they just walk out like nothing happened.

Back