• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

it'd be awesome if leyland was willing to do a closer platoon with coke and al-al/benoit. that could be really effective.

With the yanks injuries I'm thinking my sox could sneak into third.

I'm being cautiously optimistic in CoJack being able to contribute, he has been ripping the ball. That would be such a Duquette signing.

I really wish the Phillies could keep these ball girls for the regular season...

hooters.gif

What's the latest on Michael Pineda? Seems like he should be back ... sometime.

A quick google search shows that he recently plead no contest to DUI and will be getting 50 hours of community service, so at least he's keeping himself busy.

The AL East is going to be crazy this year. I could see all 5 teams winning it and I could see all 5 teams finishing in last (with the exception of perhaps Toronto).

What's the latest on Michael Pineda? Seems like he should be back ... sometime.

A quick google search shows that he recently plead no contest to DUI and will be getting 50 hours of community service, so at least he's keeping himself busy.

hopefully he'll get some cardio in?

The bar won't let you count more than 3 a day toward collecting a plate.

LOL Will Carroll writes for bleacher report now, that's so perfect

Strasburg is not as dumb as Cole. Phils Nats this year should be fun. I don't know what it is like to have a rival that reciprocates in baseball. I have hated a ton of teams in the few years the Nats of been here but none of them have hated back.

I think that is a wash. Pitchers are pitchers.

Just checked out the video over on the Phillies site. I didn't realize that punk-ass Strasburg threw at Utley in a spring training game.

That's cool. When the regular season starts, he'll have to put on a helmet and get in the box.

The immortal words of Gene Mauch reverberate in my head.

Last edited:
Back